Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MP3 Disc Problems

whitehedr

Corvette
06 Monterey Red Metallic Z51 Coupe
I tried to make an MP3 disk tonight. According to the radio lit you can have multiple folders with up to 500 files. I burned 39 Buffett songs to the disk to just check it out. The CD player will only recognize 10 of the 39 songs. :confused :ugh I am using an Apple Macbook Pro and iTunes to make the MP3 CD. Have any of you guys tried to make an MP3 disc and if you were successful what software did you use to pull it off?

RWW

Thanks for the link. I was somewhat more successful. I have a disk with over 100 songs on it but it is not organized into folders. I am still working on the problem but at least I have something I can listen to. Thanks again.

RWW

Try using Nero to burn your MP3 CD's, I have tried other software with very little luck, but when I used the latesest version of Nero Express, it worked like a champ, I was able to listen all my music, and see all my folders, and I have tried other software with little or no luck......
Hope it works out for you, it's nice to have all those songs on just 1 CD....

I have to agree with Caddy, use Nero. Once I got my NAV system upgraded to read MP3s, it was very difficult to burn MP3 disks and have the system read them properly. I to was using iTunes and Windows to burn them, but NERO did it successfully every time. Also note that the system can only read songs I believe 1 folder deep from the root of the disk. No folders in folders in other words.

Hope that helps.

I use Nero and it works fine. Each folder can only have 18 songs in it. I have something like 218 songs on a CD that is full.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom