Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

"Multi Quote" ???

Evolution1980

Administrator
Corvette
ZZ4, 700R4, Steeroids rack & pinion, VB&P Brakes
What's this new "Multi Quote Thread" button at the bottom of replies?

It looks like the icon replaced the one that was there from the previous update: When you have more then one reply to do, click that, then on the last one click Reply w/quote and all of the ones you had "Multi" quoted will be part of your reply.

:D

:w
-Stefan

It looks like the icon replaced the one that was there from the previous update: When you have more then one reply to do, click that, then on the last one click Reply w/quote and all of the ones you had "Multi" quoted will be part of your reply.

-Stefan
Such as this.. Clicked both of our replies, then reply w/quote.. tada..

Well, ain't that dandy! And all this time when I've been quoting multiple sources, I've been doing it and the BB coding manually and cut & pasting the respective texts... hahaha... prrrrrretty clever! These durn 'puters ur purdy 'mazin'!

:upthumbs

Sooooooo....

-Stefan
We can reply to several posts at once, eh?

Well, ain't that dandy! And all this time when I've been quoting multiple sources, I've been doing it and the BB coding manually and cut & pasting the respective texts... hahaha... prrrrrretty clever! These durn 'puters ur purdy 'mazin'!

:upthumbs

Cool! :cool

Must have invented it for the Edge regulars.
biggrin.gif

Hopefully though people will still get the idea to edit out all the parts of the quote they don't need. Nothing like making it easier for some members to quote multiple page-long posts in their reply! :eyerole

:L *still laughing* ...and then they'll quote these multi-page quotes and simply only add their own, "I agree". :L :L

It's like threads with pics... someone or a few people will quote the same post with 4 or 5 large pictures, only to say, "I like that first pic. What color is that?" Or something along those lines. Like, yeah, we know what you are referring to. No need to keep re-posting/quoting the same pic all the way down the page. :L :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom