Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

museum delivery

johnm

Corvette
2007 BLK/BLK Z06
Just sold my mint 04 magnetic red coupe and am experiencing some serious sellers remorse. Haven't slept in 2 days. The buyer is comming 2000 miles to pick it up next tuesday. I am hoping the black 2008 I just ordered will snap me out of it when it arrives. I am thinking about the museum delivery option. Has anyone experienced this? Is it worth the 500 bucks? What does it include? how much notice do they give you? Can you get out of the $800 destination charge since there are no delivery costs?

A friend picked-up his 08 last month and enjoyed the NCM Delivery and BGA Tour...

2005444289119111141_rs.jpg

Sweet!! Nice color too, I heard thats a nice package deal when you buy a new Vette and its well worth what you pay!!

From peeps I have talked to the museum delivery is pretty cool and worth the $. I didn't do that when I got mine but if there happens to be a third Vette in my future I will do it for sure. Take pics and let us know if you do ok.:upthumbs

I enjoyed it so much back in 2002 when I picked up my '03 AE that I did it again in 2006 for my '06 DSOM. The delivery people are wonderful. The plant tour and NCM tour are terrific. I wish I had the extra vacation time this year to do it again with my '08.

I highly recommend Museum Delivery.

From peeps I have talked to the museum delivery is pretty cool and worth the $. I didn't do that when I got mine but if there happens to be a third Vette in my future I will do it for sure. Take pics and let us know if you do ok.:upthumbs
appears to be unanimous. I will let everyone know how it turns out. thanks johnm

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences with the museum delivery. Looks like its going to have to wait till next time though. took a test ride in an 07 Z06 I saw on a lot last week and fell in love with it. The dealer had been sitting on the car since march. When I stared talking about how it looked like snow early this year he was ready to make a sweet deal. Bought the car on the spot. might just drive down in the Z and watch someone else take delivery.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences with the museum delivery. Looks like its going to have to wait till next time though. took a test ride in an 07 Z06 I saw on a lot last week and fell in love with it. The dealer had been sitting on the car since march. When I stared talking about how it looked like snow early this year he was ready to make a sweet deal. Bought the car on the spot. might just drive down in the Z and watch someone else take delivery.
You can still take the car to the museum and have the NCM Xperience where they basically deliver a car to you that you already own. Check it out www.corvettemuseum.com

Ringing in a little late, but just do it. My 01 was a museum delivery when I lived in Ohio. It's better than Christamas morning when you were a kid. ;LOL

If I order another NEW Vette, I'll do it again, then drive to the West Coast and have it shipped here. :upthumbs:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom