Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 1974 Corvette Video, Enjoy !!!

Tepot

Corvette
1974 Metalic Blue L-48 Coupe 4 speed
Hi guy's,

I've been busy these past couple of days making a video of my car. Well i'm all done and if you want to take a look. go ahead. I've posted under my corvette club's forum because youtube doesn't accept video's with music anymore. Well they do but will mute the music. So I'm not even gonna bother.

Let me know what you guy's think.

Nice Video of my 1974 Corvette Stingray

Thanks
Dan

Very nice car! Awesome video. Sweet burnout :upthumbs. Cool song. But...Slow Ride in a CORVETTE video? ;shrug
How about "I can't drive 55" - Hagar? or lesser known "takin' a ride" (heavy metal) - Don Felder? I personally prefer the latter of the two. But hey what do I know? At least you made a video about your car, I can't say that :thumb.

Dan,
I woudnt need the music. The sound of the car is superb in itself. :thumb

And i do think the starter button is a fun touch.

Well done !

:w
-Stefan

Terrific! Great motivation for me to put the pile of parts in my shop together again!

Very nicely done. Beautiful locations for pictures. all my vette's pics are in my driveway or parking lots :(

Very Cool :cool

Who helped with the camera work?

How about loading that nice clip to VetteTube?:thumb

Good idea, I will post it on Vette Tube, Thanks for the hint.

Very Cool :cool

Who helped with the camera work?

I did most of the camera work. But when I was driving or burning tires, My girlfriend was on the camera.

I did the music mixing and the video montage myself on my computer.

I did most of the camera work. But when I was driving or burning tires, My girlfriend was on the camera.

I did the music mixing and the video montage myself on my computer.

Great car and a great girl it sounds like!! :)

Looks good, Dan! The car is really coming along! :thumb
I like the trick ignition button! What's the toggle switch on the console? Line locks? It looks like you may have had line locks (slightly engaged) when you did your burnout.

The BFG T/A Radials are fun tires. No traction really so that makes 'em good for smoke shows. And they are cheap to replace. :cool

The music is too loud. I love the vette, though... nice work! :beer

Why did you decide to leave the standard ignition key in place? Was there a reason that it could not be removed?

I really enjoyed the video, thanks for posting it. The corvette is awesome. This may seem a little out of place, but I really thought that the license plate is great for two reasons- 1) 4 Speed and 2) how clean looking it is without a lot of other "stuff" on it.
Again, thanks for shareing with us. BTW, I had to wait about 5 minutes for the buffering to complete before I could watch it in its entirety.
Barrett

Looks good, Dan! The car is really coming along! :thumb
I like the trick ignition button! What's the toggle switch on the console? Line locks? It looks like you may have had line locks (slightly engaged) when you did your burnout.

The BFG T/A Radials are fun tires. No traction really so that makes 'em good for smoke shows. And they are cheap to replace. :cool

Hey Evolution1980,

You are so smart. ahah Yes it is in fact the toggle switch for the line lock. And yes I had it slighty engaged when I did the burnout in the video. It's a lot of fun !!!. yee ha.

But Sadly today I had some bad new. I had 310 Horsepower at the wheels but now the car started to burn oil and blue smoke out of the pipe when accelerating. so I took it to my friend to have a look and tune on Dyno. Well Shoot !!! I'm now down to 236 HP at the rear wheels. My pistons and rings are warn out. ****. that means more $$$ in a motor.

don't know yet, but I might build myself a 406 ci and put my top end on it.

Why did you decide to leave the standard ignition key in place? Was there a reason that it could not be removed?

I could've only used the push button alone, but I wanted to leave the Standard ignition key in place for theft prevention. Where I live, you don't want to take any chances.

I really enjoyed the video, thanks for posting it. The corvette is awesome. This may seem a little out of place, but I really thought that the license plate is great for two reasons- 1) 4 Speed and 2) how clean looking it is without a lot of other "stuff" on it.
Again, thanks for shareing with us. BTW, I had to wait about 5 minutes for the buffering to complete before I could watch it in its entirety.
Barrett

Thanks for the comments Barrett, The 5 minutes for the buffering is due to multiple people trying to download at the same time, And this video is almost 80 MB in size, It's in High Definition.

Bummer! Bad news. Sorry to hear about that :(. Sounds like a good idea with the 406, good winter project :thumb.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom