Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Warning! My 2015 Z06 has DEFECT in electronics DASHBOARD GM DOES NOT HAVE FIX

HI there,

AND BE PATIENT, DO NOT WAIT FOR THE VEHICLE.

In order for this calibration to be done correctly, it must be allowed to run its course AND NOT STOPPED.

Drop the car, leave it for the day and the programming will work. IT can take up to 2.5 hours to accurately perform, based on production date and options on the car.

Allthebest, Paul

HI there,

AND BE PATIENT, DO NOT WAIT FOR THE VEHICLE.

In order for this calibration to be done correctly, it must be allowed to run its course AND NOT STOPPED.

Drop the car, leave it for the day and the programming will work. IT can take up to 2.5 hours to accurately perform, based on production date and options on the car.

Allthebest, Paul
No one wants to leave their Z06 for the day; in my case, the dealer I like to go to is an hour's drive. Less than 2 hours from the time I got pulled up by the service dept. until the program update was complete, the paperwork done, and I was on my way home.

Then I am one very fortunate technician, as my customers drive more than 3 hours to get to me, and gladly accept a loaner car.

Im VERY LUCKY indeed.

Paul

You may very well be as lucky as you state, but in my opinion you have earned every bit of your luck with your unquestionable product knowledge, professionalism, and customer service.

Here's to hoping your luck continues.........:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom