Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My '78.....I kinda went camera cRaZy!

The only thing better would be a 78 Pace Car...

MITCHELLS1978SILVER_ANNIVERSARY_-10.jpg

:lou
L8TR - D

One can never have enough pictures of ones Corvette.. Especially such a nice one. :thumb

You'll find yourself referring back to them once in a while. ;)

:w
-Stefan

Beautiful! Love those C3's! :)

Elaine

Looks Great!

I am always jealous of those who have both their headlights go up! :)

Man! I can't beleive you forgot to get a picture of the trim tag and the serial number in the A-pillar!:W

Looks good. Kinda reminds me of those eBay auctions where the car dealership posts a couple hundred pictures of the car.

It is always good to have a bunch of pictures of the car for record.

Love the black!

Definitely a fine ass looking car.

Awesome car! Looks similar to my 79, although your underside is just flawless. Have you restored it? I don't believe such an old car could survive so well without any rust spots (unless it was a museum piece!) :L

Man! I can't beleive you forgot to get a picture of the trim tag and the serial number in the A-pillar!:W

Looks good. Kinda reminds me of those eBay auctions where the car dealership posts a couple hundred pictures of the car.

It is always good to have a bunch of pictures of the car for record.

Love the black!

Shucks, Curby...
ZZZheadscratchin-3.gif
It never occurred to me, but if you're interested in Buying, then I'll get that Trim Tag and VIN number pic for ya!;)

Awesome car! Looks similar to my 79, although your underside is just flawless. Have you restored it? I don't believe such an old car could survive so well without any rust spots (unless it was a museum piece!) :L

No, George...it's not a restored restored car, if that makes any sense! More like preserved. The previous owners did take good care of it--and I have only cleaned it up a bit further.;) You have a fine looking Vette, yourself! There's a lot of beautiful Vettes owned by the forum members here!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom