Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My Cam Shaft Lobe Masters are done!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter 4cefed
  • Start date Start date
We are all patiently waiting. Joel and Julio have to be busting at the seam's.jpg

Guys, it did not happen Thursday. Hopefully today, or Tomorrow. Dont worry , we'll keep you posted. Car will most likely be dyno tuned sometime next week!

Joel is in Miami, we'll be hanging out tonight.. Bottle is full in the Z06.. we'll be picking on some "slower" cars tonight for sure!!

Not yet. Sometimes I don't think this car is ever going to get out of Aarons shop. :cry

It is getting REAL close now... Joel can you sleep tonight?

Just as good as the other 570 days.:t
I am going out next week to pick it up. Key firing in the next few days until another delay will cause it to go a few days further.:D
I am sure he will get it done on time. He hurt his back pretty bad and Chris will finish out the car.

That is what makes a 415 that much more special, not just the 30K plus it costs, but the time it takes to get one done. It will soon be over, and it will make good power.. you soon will forget about the 570 days wait, and start posting Kill stories...
You are a lot closer than me..

Not yet. He went to fire it up and it had no fire. He will look at it tomorrow and try to fire it up. Who knows, this might end someday after all. :)
I think I will be going out early next week to pick it up. I do have a recollection of owning a Corvette. Still not excited yet. Too much to check out before I can bury Murphy for a little while.
Everybody keep your fingers crossed.
Joel

That Zr-1 has a mind of its own. I think it likes it at Aaron's.. and wants to stay there..J/K

I'm sure is something simple.. Battery.. clutch switch, or something they forgot to connect back....

Let's hope no parts need to be ordered...

Well, the ZR1 roared to life today. Aaron fired it up and let me tell you, over the phone the thing sounds like a beast! Thanks Aaron, I know your back is hurting you. We should get it on the dyno next week. Planning on going out next week and pick her up. The light that I see is at the end of this very long tunnel. FINALLY! Me be happy. :)

Yes!! :_rock :_rock Hallelujah Joel, I have a feeling all the investment will be trivial once the you get some seat time. Have a blast bud!!!

Brian

I was talking to Aaron today Joel - he said your car makes his 368 sound like a kitten mewing for some milk!!! Congrats buddy - that car sounds like a real monster!! Enjoy!!:birth :Steer

I was there yesterday, just got back today. Let me tell you, I know you talk about this car like it is a female...ie: she'll run good, she sounds good.. etc. Bro, This thing has grown a pair of BULL BALLS!!!ar Aaron's.. that is how it sounds.
It is amazing. The sound is so Deep, strong, Solid, and at the same time you put your hand on the intake and it is smooth as silk at iddle.. but that sound, and and that throttle response..
Wow!!!.. you'll swear there is a BIG BLOCK Chevy under the hood.
No way you can tell people is got exhaust and headers... that thing screams BIG CUBES all the way!!
I thought it sounde like that because it was inside the shop, but Aaron started up his 368 with CAMS for me, and it is like David and Goliath... that 415 REally sounds intimidating!!!...

Can you tell I'm excited?.. I'm!!

Whoever thinks stock Zr-1's are fast, and hears this thing sound, will cream his pants.. I almost did!...

I swear I'll do it all over again if
I have to.. I cant wait until you put the hammer down and report back.

I almost heard that motor talking to me.. It said..TRY ME, and it got me scared! The personality that thing has gotten it is trully out of this world!!

Aaron is doing s SUPER NICE job. Detailing the whole car and all!.
the Guy is so nice and so friendly, and has the Zr-1 fever so strong running in his veins, that you just got to love him.

I know it has been a LOooooong Journey..... But Trust me, I was there, and all of the sudden it all made sense to me.. This is the REAL DEAL!!!.. forget pushrods

I looks like I'll be riding shotgun for some serious 415 ZR-1 booty kickin' action this weekend. :D

That's if it's dry of course. There's always that Murphy guy trying to rain on your parade, right Joel? :)

Joel looks like you have a, ba bad boy there. That engine pic rules:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom