Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My First Corvette Summer :)

Big Beer

Corvette
1999 Nassau Blue Conv
Hi folks, got my first Corvette this year in May, before getting it I told the Mrs. it was going to be just a special occasion car in an effort to keep it low miles. Well being the end of the summer, my wife was quick to point out that she never realized that everything I did when I was home, was in fact a special occasion :)

vettefrt.jpg

30mayvettea.jpg

1999 Nassau Blue Convertible, Automatic, HUD, Black Leather Sport Seats, CD Changer. Currently all stock.

First Mod will likely be Exhaust early Spring 2004 (leaning towards the Borla Stinger 4 tip). After that perhaps a Hood (RKSport RK5 Ram Air Hood) and Rear Spoiler (El Nino rear wing)

Yes I (we) do the wave!

Cheers
Beer

Welcome, nice! Or do you say wicked nice!

Hey there Beer,
Every time you are in a vette it's a special occaision! Even if it's just down to the 7-11 for a slurpee!

Thanks all!

Froggy
yes "wicked" is approved here in Maine :)

Warren
I am in the Bath/Brunswick area along the coast; I already have a cover for it and I am putting it up for the winter in the garage, it will not see the snow; you live near the Vette Doctors I see :), was contemplating letting them dyno tuning it next summer.

Atmmac
Yes the wife wants to keep it all stock, she is against any mods...seems we each need our own vette!

Sherry
It is great fun!

Cheers
Beer

Re: Our new C-5 vette

Nice Vette, We just picked up our New C-5. It's the wife 50th Birthday present. Claudette I love you.
I hope you love your new vette.
:birth
:v

DSC000111_copy.jpg

Re: Re: Our new C-5 vette

edbard said:
Nice Vette, We just picked up our New C-5. Not the best photo but I need time to get her cleaned up. It's the wife 50th Birthday present. Claudette I love you.
I hope you love your new vette.
:birth
:v

Hey Claudette, your husband really really does love you. He's a keeper. Let him drive it sometimes!

Big Beer,

I wouldn't do any mods that would require painting (e.g. new hood, etc). Unless you're going to paint the entire car, it's everything but impossible to match......especially with a color like yours. It's down-right impossible to find someone with the same processes the factory uses (e.g. spray pressure, humidity, curing atmosphere, etc.) Just my $0.02 worth.

Gorgeous car! Congrats and welcome!:beer

-Kenny

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom