Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My review of the white Callaway C12 for sale in Texas (lots of pics)

I believe the blue one was in the Otis Chandler collection which was recently auctioned off... though I may be wrong.

The silver one was originally a South Florida car (or so I thought).

-Luigi
:cool

Luigi, just to confirm your thoughts

The blue and the red behind it on the picture are both ex-Chandler collection cars.

The Silver one was Tommy Mottola from Sony Records Mairah Carey's ex They lived in Westchester NY.
I believe the blue one was in the Otis Chandler collection which was recently auctioned off... though I may be wrong.

The silver one was originally a South Florida car (or so I thought).

-Luigi
:cool

I heard today that the white C12 may have finally sold. Anyone happen to make a Christmas purchase here???

What a great detailed description of an incredible car!!! Then the pictures. It just doesn't get better. Thanks so much-I miss the Dallas area very much.:)

The car is going to California, I didn't bother asking where to...

I hear it's going to the Laguna Beach area.

I hear it's going to the Laguna Beach area.

Brandon, you were not kidding on how nice this car is!

I got to see it, in person :eek It is LIKE NEW! The fitted luggage is cool, only the second C12 I have seen with it. Spare hides were in the bags! :cool

Amazing car and best seen in person. Pictures do NOT do the color combo real justice to how spectacular this car looked :w

I'm not a fan of "white" cars, but THIS ONE is an exception! It is, simply, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Very nice write up also! Thanks for doing it and passing it along.
Andy Anderson

Brandon, you were not kidding on how nice this car is!

I got to see it, in person :eek It is LIKE NEW! The fitted luggage is cool, only the second C12 I have seen with it. Spare hides were in the bags! :cool

Amazing car and best seen in person. Pictures do NOT do the color combo real justice to how spectacular this car looked :w

lol I told you it was nice!

I don't like the way it looks in pictures because of the interior colors, but it looks nice in person.

I'm sad it didn't stay in the area.

I heard from a friend in California that this car is now owned by Reeves! :upthumbs Hope it's true.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom