Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My seats don't inflate!!!

When all is said and done, summarize the information, how you diagnosed it and fixed it and I'll look over it and possibly put it in the Knowledgebase.

The other cheap way to get information is to go through Corvette equipment suppliers websites. Naturally, the parts names identify the year of usage. Also, they often have parts breakdown sheets and instructions. I found it in either Eckler's or M/A. Don't remember which, but it had a description of the system, its parts and locations. Probably Eckler's.

I can't remember the name of the Corvette salvage place, but it can undoubtedly be found by searching. It's probably also in a Corvette Trader mag. Good luck.

You can get new pumps from both Eckler's and Midamerica for less than $100. I think Midamerica currently has the best price. My catalog isn't handy, but I believe it's around $80. They have the pump listed two different places in their catalog with two different prices. My dealer quoted $163 earlier this year and I bought mine from Eckler's at the time. They work fine.

I wil check but the key issue here is that in 94 they went to a different pump. (using one to do both seats). That one is mysteriously absent from echlers and MD.

I will try agian maybe I need to call.

Ecklers Pump, Sport Seat, 1994-96, p/n 42385 $204.99. Call 'em if you have questions..

Bad news,

Today I was told they can't fix the pump (it was really burnt out) so now I must shop Eclers for $205 the local dealer says $212, hell I take a used one. If anyone knows of a discounter please let me know.

Sorry to hear that. I haven't dealt with any salvage shops, but if you do a search on the web with 'used Corvette parts' - 'corvette salvage parts' or anything with that general idea, you'll get a few. A number of them have toll-free phone lines. Definitely worth a try.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom