Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

navagation owners manual 2008

vett boy

Corvette
2008 vert 6M silver
I'm looking for an on line source for the 2008 navagation manual .

Thanks to this forum I found the owners manual .Now onto the next step.:D

The dealer is sending me one should have it this week. Been reading a bit online....lot there ;) The voice recognition is kind of a hoot :chuckle

The voice recognition is kind of a hoot :chuckle
Must be, the car called me from Orlando .The message was that the car had made me a plane reservation for April 4th .Evidently the car is tired of storage and wants to head north for the summer.Damn smart car.;LOL

Must be, the car called me from Orlando .The message was that the car had made me a plane reservation for April 4th .Evidently the car is tired of storage and wants to head north for the summer.Damn smart car.;LOL

NH might be thawed by then.............:boogie

Help! I just got the factory nav system installed in my car and I have went through all 64 pages of the manual but cannot find how to get turn by turn audio. I only get audio when it starts and when I arrive at my destination. Someone please help! Thanks!

Help! I just got the factory nav system installed in my car and I have went through all 64 pages of the manual but cannot find how to get turn by turn audio. I only get audio when it starts and when I arrive at my destination. Someone please help! Thanks!

Touch the button that looks like a musical note and the shape of a TV screen. This will bring you to your pre-set preferences. In that box, you will be able to find your way to adjust the volume on your Nav system's instructions.

Patrick, I have tried that button and I am able to adjust the volumn and the voice that tells you to proceede to the highlighted route and you have arrived at your destination is fine. There just isn't any sound for turn by turn.

Patrick, I have tried that button and I am able to adjust the volumn and the voice that tells you to proceede to the highlighted route and you have arrived at your destination is fine. There just isn't any sound for turn by turn.

Okay, I'm trying to remember this from memory.

Touch the hard key to turn on your Nav system. When you've pressed "Accept" to get past the warning message, press "Menu" on the screen.

The Nav System Menu screen will come up, and you need to select "Navigation Set Up"

The Navigation Set Up screen will give a choice of six buttons you can select. Select "Guidance Volume". A new window will open on top of the Navigation Set Up screen. My guess is yours is currently set at "off". Click on a volume level, and you will hear a sample of how that volume setting will sound. When you've found the setting you like, click the U-turn arrow, and then keep clicking that U-Turn arrow until you get back to the window displaying the map. That should get your turn-by-turn directions working.
:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom