Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Navigation System Update

bwstreaker

Corvette
1968 coupe and 2005 convertible
I recently purchased a 2005 vette. The radio with navigation was replaced a local dealer just prior to my purchase; but, the individual seller could not locate the navigation disc. Since the navigation system has had no data entered at all. can I simply use an update disc bought off ebay to activate the system?

Moving your thread out of the New Member Introductions forum and into the C6 Tech Forum...

Well, somehow I missed this post, so I'll give you a "welcome to CAC" first. :w Now for your question.......I can't tell you.... :D But I will tell you this when I bought 007 the factory Nav system was already gone. But as I investigated I actually found the Nav disk in the back compartment....I have no use for it, so if you'd like it I would give it to you. Let me know.

Well, somehow I missed this post, so I'll give you a "welcome to CAC" first. :w Now for your question.......I can't tell you.... :D But I will tell you this when I bought 007 the factory Nav system was already gone. But as I investigated I actually found the Nav disk in the back compartment....I have no use for it, so if you'd like it I would give it to you. Let me know.

Your offer is very generous! I would love to have the disk. How is the best way to give you the mailing information and arrange payment for the shipping? Again THANK YOU!!

Ray

Just sent you a PM (private message) You'll access that from near the top where your username shows up.

Notifications

Pulled it out of the car a few moments ago. Send me your address and I'll ship it out to you.

I'll try to get it in the mail Monday....too late to get it today and Leaving town early in the morning.

Put it in the mail this morning. I'll PM the tracking number.

Put it in the mail this morning. I'll PM the tracking number.

I received the disc this afternoon and put re-payment for the shipping cost in the mail. Again, thank you very much for your courtesy and the disc.

Ray:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom