Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCM coins

T

Texan

A newbie question. I particapted in the Run Home Caravan back in '94 and was there for the grand opening of the Museum. Drove my '62 F/I from Seattle to Bowling Green pull'n my street rod trailer. (also won the 50/50 they had in Louisville but that's another subject).

I purchased one of the limited edition numbered coins they were selling at the grand opening and was wondering if the Museum is still producing these coins?

Was luck enough to get number 1962 to go with my '62 black F/I.

o~\o

Texan,

Great piece to match your car!

The NCM is not producing or selling this coin anymore.

Hold onto that coin, it wil be worth some money in the future!

BTW: Are you coming back in September to celebrate the tenth?

Originally posted by Adam Boca BTW: Are you coming back in September to celebrate the tenth?
Understand the value going up on the coin and plan to keep it with the car. When and if I ever decide to part with it, I will let it go to the new owner, but that happen'n anytime in the near future is not likely.

No, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it. Have been un-employed now going on a year and am trying very hard to find a job.

Question: do you know if the "ride home" video they made back in '94 is still available? I was in that video and mine was water damaged at a friends house.

o~\o

Sorry to ear that you will not be coming! Hope you do find a job soon! Good luck!

We do not sell that video anymore. Actually, we do not have any murchandise from the Grand Opening.

If I run across one, or know of one for sale I will let you know..

Adam

Funny you say that...

about the Grand Opening stuff. When I moved recently from Chicago back home to Texas I found 2 of the promotions booklets, slides and such for the Grand Opening.

Do you know if anybody on the board collects Corvette paper??

o~\o

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom