Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS Event in Old Town FL. U Going?

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
The NCRS is holding there annual Winter Reginal in Old Town in FL. the last week in January 27, 28, 29th. Are you going? Brett and I will be there like last year with our 2 booth spaces. Make sure you stop by and see us. I don't remember the space numbers but we are on the black top next to where the guy is selling the car lifts and Vintage Air is. We will be in between them.

This will be a blast, just like last year!!

I'll be flying in from NC for the NCRS meet and then the Solid Axle Corvette Club National Meeting after that.
Hope to see a lot of you there. :w
Roger

SACC road tour

I'll be flying in from NC for the NCRS meet and then the Solid Axle Corvette Club National Meeting after that.
Hope to see a lot of you there. :w
Roger
Either one of your cars would be a great addition to the SACC convention road tour! Looking forward to getting together.:)

Wish I could trailer one of the cars to the Convention. :w
I have a bad shoulder (rotator) that slows me down till I go to the Doctor.

I hope to take lots of pictures.

Roger

Mike - I hope to see you at the show. Be sure and bring good weather.
:w

Roger

I'll be there (as usual) for both events - I'm in charge of the NCRS show field and since I'm also the nat'l treasurer of SACC I'll be part of that show, too. Of course, the 57 will take me there!

I will be bringing several 54 vette parts to sell. They will be things I don't need to build the Motorame car. I am not bringing the heavy things like the rear end, trans block head etc. Some things I will be bringing will be things like original Jack, air cleaners (pot style) carbs, intake and exhaust manifold and other items. Maybe the vert top frame if someone contacts me in advance about it and the same with the aftermarket hard top. Otherwise I will leave them at home and bring them to Carlisle in August. If there is something special someone wants you need to contact me to see if I will be bringing it. mikes54vet@aol.com Thanks Mike Terry see you in FL. Booth space 604 and 605

Sorry, but I posted this comment to your other post. I'll repost here to keep things straight.

Mike - If you are going to bring some parts to the Florida show, I would be interested in the battery hold down, bolts and the 6 volt headlights.
Other interesting items would be the Footman Straps.

Roger​

Sorry, but I posted this comment to your other post. I'll repost here to keep things straight.

Mike - If you are going to bring some parts to the Florida show, I would be interested in the battery hold down, bolts and the 6 volt headlights.
Other interesting items would be the Footman Straps.

Roger

Roger PM sent

It may look something like this when finished. I like the color. This pic was done from a guy on another Vette site.

y2L.jpg

NICKEY RACE DRIVERS are featured guests

GOT THIS UPDATE LAST NIGHT.

The Florida NCRS Chapter will be hosting a unique event at Saturday evening's Awards Banquet on January 29th, 2011. Well known Z-06 historian Eric Gill will be presenting the following special feature;

" THE HISTORICAL RELEVANCE OF THE 1963 AJ FOYT "NICKEY NOUSE" Z-06; THEN AND NOW "

SEE : ntitled 1

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom