Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need car cover for 67

Does anyone know where I can get a excellent cover for a 67 that has pockets for 2 mirrors ? Thanks in advance.

Nobody makes one as a standard pattern, as the right side mirror was never available in production. You might try California Car Cover (www.calcarcover.com), and see if they can add a pocket to the right side just like the one they use on the left side.

:beer

Nobody makes one as a standard pattern, as the right side mirror was never available in production. You might try California Car Cover (www.calcarcover.com), and see if they can add a pocket to the right side just like the one they use on the left side.

:beer

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid the answer you gave me was what I would get. I will try California Car Cover. Thanks again, I really do appreciate the help.

my c3 wolf cover has two mirror pockets. do you think that it would work for a c2. i'm sure that the footprint is larger for a c3 but you could clamp the excess.

I use a grey cloth waffle finish cover that I got from Ecklers about two years ago. I have the passenger mirror and the cover does not seem to bother it, just a little bulge. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom