Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need crossfire throttle body units for 82

B

bkindred

I need both throttle body injection units for the crossfire fuel injection on my 82. I haven't had any luck in locating them. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks.

bkindred ~ Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community ~

Oh man... there was a complete setup on eBay about 3 or 4 weeks ago.. Have you checked eBay? The unit for sale was off a 1982.. I emailed someone about it back then.. CRS so I don't remember who :(

Good luck bkindred finding that throttle body cross-fire.. Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride ;)

Thanks Guy. I'll give them a try. Bill

HI, my name is Terry, I'm located just north of Nashville. I have speciallized in the upgrade of the CROSSFIRE. Maybe I can be of assistance.

Terry,
My name is Bill Kindred. Strangely enough, I have your phone number. I received it from Joe Pruitt with the Corvette Club in Bowling Green. There was a man who recently passed away, Roger Brooks, who had a Corvette shop in Horse Cave, KY. He had a older man working for him, Willard Nichols, who is very knowledgable on the crossfire system. He is currently working on the car. There is a piece broken on the driver's side TBI unit so it need replacement. It was leaking fuel something terrible. I am having no luck in finding TBI units. Also, there is an adjustment screw on the passenger side TBI unit that has had the head stripped. I forgot I have your number. I'll give you a call. Thanks for responding and look forward to talking with you. THanks again, Bill

Bkindred

I saw a trans am cfi system at pickapart last week will be going there this weekend it was the complete injection system if you need parts off it let me know and I will see if it has it

topless82vette,
Thanks for your response. I found and purchased throttle body units for my vette this weekend so I'm in good shape. Thanks for your interest and response. Bill

Throttle bodies

I have a set fresh off 84 i bought for parts.What would they be worth shipped to you from Oklahoma City?I do not know how much for them.I could guess and ????;shrug

I have a set fresh off 84 i bought for parts.What would they be worth shipped to you from Oklahoma City?I do not know how much for them.I could guess and ????;shrug
Check the dates again...

-Mac

Ok,i got it now.I see said the blind man:cool

We keep our archives accessible since there's often really good information posted. You're not the first to make this kind of oops and I doubt you'll be the last!

-Mac

HI, my name is Terry, I'm located just north of Nashville. I have speciallized in the upgrade of the CROSSFIRE. Maybe I can be of assistance.

What should I do next to my crossfire? I have the following:
renegade intake manifold
2 inch TB's
K&N
ADS chip & 180 stat
underdrive pulleys
random cat
walker rear y-pipe
muffler eliminators
shift kit

What should I do next to my crossfire? I have the following:
renegade intake manifold
2 inch TB's
K&N
ADS chip & 180 stat
underdrive pulleys
random cat
walker rear y-pipe
muffler eliminators
shift kit
What was the date on tcolyer's post, Nelson?

Geeze... twice in one day in one thread... :eyerole

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom