Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need Help Fast

W

wwr

How's $34,950 for an '03 Black on Black Coupe with dual tops, 1sb, moldings, wheels, 12 cd (still in plastic), net still in plastic, one top never used, 2.73 axle. 5500 miles. bought 8/18/03 owner died '04 wife traded. Looks like it never got dirty. No swirls, under carriage didn't show any dirt or highway crap. Any comments?
wwr

Sounds about right to me albeit maybe a tad bit on the high side; not unreasonable though. If this is from a dealer, you can expect to pay a bit more than if you bought directly from an individual. Any books you look at ie. NADA, Black Book, the dealer is likely working from high retail. I think you would have a heck of a car if you can talk it down to say $33,000 - $33,500. I say go for it.

Help FinickY CODES

This car looks like it was kept inthe guys living room.
Her is the sticker but I feel it has other stuff. I have codes oiut the ying yang but can't match the with the Corvette Black Book. Here's what's on the carfrom the sheet and the Black book;T

I wrote all those codes but lost the post disregard thid one

wwr said:
This car looks like it was kept inthe guys living room.
Her is the sticker but I feel it has other stuff. I have codes oiut the ying yang but can't match the with the Corvette Black Book. Here's what's on the carfrom the sheet and the Black book;T
They cut me ff

If you are not putting a lot of money down on the car and have to pay used car finance charges you may be better off buying a 2004 leftover with 0% or 1.9% financing.

Do the Math first. 35K plus the finance charges on a used car with 1 year used up on the warranty VS a new 2004 at 0% or 1.9% with a full warranty. Go to www.gmbuypower.com and locate a 2004 Corvette. Many leftovers out there with BIG discounts. Call around. It's a really bad month for car sales due to election, debates and baseball games. They will sell you a 2004 Corvette for a crazy discount price.

Bluecoupe is right about the 04 leftovers. Also, the 2:73 rear pales next to the 3:15.

codes for black '03

AAB,AK5,A09,FE9,N37,V73,FF5,GU2,XGG,VM3,BGR,B84,
1L3,T82,YGH,B84,JL9,UNO,1SB
CJ2,K63,VV6,152,191,DD0,MXO,U76,193,419,U76,1S2,419
DLB,M30,U15,41U,DL5,NG7,U52,FE1,NK4,VDC BC/CC

I realy want a white /shale convertible or black but this car looks special. I'd HATE TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

so thanks for the help and I'll check later.

wwr

Black again

We wolud pay cash. I tried the Gm power site but couldn't understand what to do after the deales came up.

any help (dummy here)

wwr

wwr said:
AAB,AK5,A09,FE9,N37,V73,FF5,GU2,XGG,VM3,BGR,B84,
1L3,T82,YGH,B84,JL9,UNO,1SB
CJ2,K63,VV6,152,191,DD0,MXO,U76,193,419,U76,1S2,419
DLB,M30,U15,41U,DL5,NG7,U52,FE1,NK4,VDC BC/CC

I realy want a white /shale convertible or black but this car looks special. I'd HATE TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

so thanks for the help and I'll check later.

wwr
wwr, I merged the new codes thread into here.

ActuallY rpo codes

These codes/rpo #s are listed in the glove box. I listed them somewhere here.
wwr

wwr,
I believe the codes listed in the glove box are build codes from the factory. They tell everything from components associated with the engine and transmission to the type of paint used.

-Patrick

I guess I mean RPO CODES

Where are these numbers located on the car?

wwr

The RPO codes are on the glovebox door for C5s and under the console lid for C4s. There's probably other places but that's where I'd start.

Baldie88

In earlier C5s, probably '97-'99 (or maybe just through '98), the RPO code sticker is located on the underside of the left-rear "cubbyhole" cover in the back of the car. At least, that's how it is for coupes. Maybe they changed it to the glove box when convertibles began to be assembled in '98, since they didn't have a corresponding place for this sticker...

My 99 has all the RPO codes on the inside of the glove box door. I believe that is the location through the 04's.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom