Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need help on value of a '87 Callaway

S

SteveO60

This car appears to be in showroom condition. Has 19,000 miles & is #9 of 184. Also has the Dymag wheels that was offered as well. Can anyone give me a range if not just a good investment price. Ofcourse it has all the proper documentation & history of car.;shrug

Steve, welcome - from one Virginian to another :w

Many times, putting an absoolute price on a Callaway Twin Turbo can be difficult, as each car is may be equipped slightly different from the next - but the basic content will always be the same.

That said, a few of us sat down and compared notes, coming up with this, The Callaway Corvette Buyers Guide CLick on the link and scroll to the bottom, and you will find a chart that should give you a ballpark idea on a car, and its value.

I am sure others will chime in here as well, and if you have a specific question - don't hesitate to ask :cool

Again, welcome :beer

Thanks. I wish I had found this site sooner. I haven't had a corvette since '02 but I am looking to purchase on soon, so I will more questions I'm sure!Thanks in advance for all replies.

What type of dymags? 16" or 17"? I would assume 16's based on the early production number. What are they asking?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom