Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need some opinions pls...

BADLT4
FASTLT4
2FAST4U
FASTBLK
12SEC96
IFUDARE
ROCKER

My favorites are: BADLT4, FASTLT4 AND IFUDARE.

The ROCKER one sounds kinda high schoolish.

2FAST4U sounds too rice burner like; maybe because I think 2 Fast 2 Furious.:L

12SEC96 gives them too much information! They should find out that you're a 12 second car.

IFUDARE is my favorite, it's daring and cocky. It's like an open challenge.:D

THE SECRET TO

STAYING YOUNG

IS FINDING AN AGE YOU LIKE AND STICKING WITH IT.

WhalePirot said:
The car speaks well, for itself. :w

I have to agree with WP. Jeff, you have a nice car, but I beleive proclaiming the obviouse on the plate would be a little redundant. It also opens the door for embarrasment when someone challenges your statement and who happens to be faster...And someone out there is faster. I would suggest a plate that is something a little more creative. Ya know, something that has some creative thought behind it like BLK MAJK, ICULUKN or STEALTH. (Just examples, not meant to be suggestions) Good luck!:)

I have thought of getting vanity plates to. Just haven't come up with the right thing to put on . I think your plate that you have goes a long ways in your relationship. Don't think I would change it to quick if I were in your position. After 35 yrs of marraige I can tell you what trips a womens trigger, and which way. :L

:w

JEFNLSA said:
Yeah, I haven't actually told her of my idea just yet but she'll probably consider the plate change once the ring is permanently afixed to my finger...and as long as I drive w/ my left hand out window! :L
Yea and ring in your nose Too!! (with a short Chain);LOL gmjunkie!!

Well the decision has been made and "it's BAD LT4 by a nose!" :L

I like it...it's cocky w/o giving away too much info. Win or lose it's still my "BAD LT4". Plus on the plate website you can see the actual look of it on the plate and it looks good. BAD-1/2 space then-LT4.

Thx for the all the input...:D

BTW...Lisa was actually remarkably cool w/ it & we are going to come up w/ an apt plate for the new Acura TL we are getting for her.

I think that is a good plate, but very few people know what an "LT4" is. Does that matter to you, or is an inside joke OK?

DRTH VTR said:
I think that is a good plate, but very few people know what an "LT4" is. Does that matter to you, or is an inside joke OK?

Thx...yeah I thought of that and, figure for the majority that don't know, they'll figure it's model or engine type related. Most Vette owners should identify w/ it though.

JEFNLSA said:
Thx...yeah I thought of that and, figure for the majority that don't know, they'll figure it's model or engine type related. Most Vette owners should identify w/ it though.

It's the same with my plate, nobody knows and probably less care, but it means something to "real" Corvette people.
corvette107.jpg

That probably has a lot of folks buffaloed! ;)
So, has this thread deteriorated? :w

May I make a suggestion?

I8RICE

-Mac

vee93 said:

That one was taken so I opted for BAD LT4...which actually looks better because of the 7 character limit. BAD LT4 allows for a space between the two.

JFS LT4

(Just to let everyone know it's "your" car) Which is why my plate says JIMS ZR1

Just my .02

Jim,

Anyone ever ask you what a ZR-1 is?:L

Edmond said:
Jim,

Anyone ever ask you what a ZR-1 is?:L

No. But its hard to ask questions when all you see is the rear license plate! :D

OTHRWMN

JNL LT4

LT4RCKS

FASTLT4

CTCH ME

IM GONE

SEE YA

OH YEAH (was my Z28 plate)

OOH YEA

LT4VETT

IM BAD

UR SLOW

GITN IT

Vanity plate change.

Since you are in another state, go ahead and use mine. It gets lots of of thumbs-ups, and intices some battles from the blue oval crowd. Just look to the left.:D

Thx for the ideas guys but I ordered my new plates w/ "BAD LT4" last week...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom