Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

need used low tire sensor

A

aholland

looking for low tire sensors

looking for low tire sensors for 1994 corvette

They are not cheap. Current wholesale from GM is $244.73 EACH! I don't know if anyone makes them in aftermarket. Check with Corvette America (1-800-458-3475).

looking for used tire sensors

I am Looking for used low tire sensors

I am Looking for used low tire sensors

Not just any tire sensor will work they have a code number and they all need to be the same code!

I have 3 or 4 of these.
rodi_1911_95036268
... I have been using them for amlost 50 years with out a single failure.;)

I also have 1 or 2 from the '90 in the shop. I think that 1 is yellow and the other one is orange or red. I wll have a look and see if they have a part #. There should be tons of them tossed in the spare parts box by people who pulled off the run-flats.

I have three complete assemblies hanging in my garage. They're off my '95. Some idiot installer broke the strap on the right-front one and the sensor trashed itself rattling around inside the tire for quite some time. I could not prove who did it.

All sensors worked fine before then, so I'm sure the three remaining ones are just fine. I've never thought about selling them until I read this thread. What is the going rate on these babies? No smart answers either. :L

All have colored labels on them. The yellow one reads, "GM P/N 10161854 Factory Position LR". The green one reads, "GM P/N 10161856 Factory Position LF". The orange one reads, "P/N 10161857 Factory Position RR". All carry designation, "DOC/MDC: 218 K852". Also, all carry wording, "Epic Technologies Inc.".

Shall we talk? Never sold anything on-line before.

aholland,

You emailed me. We'll be in touch.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom