Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...never had the coffee, I went for the cars!

*89x2*

Having never had a cup of coffee in my life, it was a bit of a stretch for me to say I was going to the "Cars & Coffee" event that is held in SoCal near the coastline :cool

Fortunately for me, they had bottled water to go along with the morning pastries and such, as I did not want to miss out on this during my LA visit last week :cool

Arriving early, this show is over by the time retail stores open nearby - with cars thundering in of virtually every make & model, it is an eye-candy paradise.

Classic and new Corvettes, Porsche, Ferrari, even a Vector rolled in :lou
This particular day, was designated Ford GT day and with 32+ present, they had a great turnout!

Enjoy the pics -

OH dear Lord, I think that's a Maserati MC12...I've got a thing for them :naughty:
attachment.php

I was looking at the same Maserati! Damn, what a beast. She was also standing next to the Enzo at the LA show! Overall some very exclusive cars. For me also as a non coffee drinker, I wouldn't wast my time drinking coffee with all these cars over there :D

Groeten Peter.

OH dear Lord, I think that's a Maserati MC12...I've got a thing for them :naughty:
attachment.php
I wondered what that was. That caught my eye, too. Looks like fun, but I wonder about rear visibility. :confused

Sharp car.

Rick
:gap

I was looking at the same Maserati! Damn, what a beast. She was also standing next to the Enzo at the LA show! Overall some very exclusive cars. For me also as a non coffee drinker, I wouldn't wast my time drinking coffee with all these cars over there :D

Groeten Peter.

Yeah, those cars were attention getters :cool

attachment.php

DAMN!!! Look at all those, um slow cars!! ;) GREAT pictures chris. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, the Maser and the Vector are HOT! The carbon fiber detail on that particular C12 is so amazing. I'd love to see that thing in real life.

While there might not be quite the number of cars of that caliber in this area, there certainly are some. I wonder why there aren't meets like that that go on around here?

I like several of the cars you took pictures of!

The leopard painted 308 is neat... the Maserati MC12 is cool in that I didn't know any were even allowed in the US (since they were never sold here)...the C12 is of course awesome... the Ford RS200 Is cool, I've never seen one. I think they were limited to about more or less 40 street vehicles... the Vector WX-3 Avtech, well, everyone knows I have a thing for them ... :)

What was your impression of the Vector? Early 1990s awesomeness or just good looking piece of junk? I've never had the pleasure of seeing any Vectors in person, muchless the 1 of 1 WX-3 coupe. Did it sound good?

Glad you had a great time though you should have had the coffee!!!

-Luigi
:cool

Well I drink about 5 cups of Joe a day and I still loved the photos. I never drink coffee in my C5, though(no thanks to the puny cup holder). That Maserati is awesome!!!! My favorite of the pictures also.

;shrug I've never tried coffee either.

But I have drooled over cool cars many times. :drool:

Brangeta said:
But I have drooled over cool cars many times. :drool:

I resemble that remark. I like nice rides-whoever makes them. Interesting seeing an Australian Dodge Charger there, too. Add in a GT H.O. Ford Falcon and a Monaro GTS and we're in Oz....

Rick

I resemble that remark. I like nice rides-whoever makes them. Interesting seeing an Australian Dodge Charger there, too. Add in a GT H.O. Ford Falcon and a Monaro GTS and we're in Oz....

Rick

Good eye Rick, to catch the Valiant Charger - I had never seen one before - only read of them :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom