Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Acquisition

I'm sensing a plot in the making. I'll have to be on my toes from now on whenever Bill offers me a beer. ;squint:

You better believe it! :L

Thank you, Rick. That's very nice of you. As for the bantering, that seems to be a natural by-product of letting Bill, Charlie and Dwayne into the discussion. The three of them, bless them, seem preternaturally disposed to ensuring I don't get an inflated ego over my new acquisition. ;)
"inflated ego"? why the thought never crossed my mind! :chuckle

excellent! Great looking C6:)

How BLK PERL, or is that a cursed name? :D
SOC02_blackpearl.jpg

Did Someone Mention Black Wheels?

Patrick - wouldn't a set of iForged wheels like these just look great on yours?
Remo:cool

Now that's kind of a scary pic! It looks more like the last camaro from that angle!!! :W

Black chrome would look good... (maybe?)

I've been mulling this over. While I certainly like black, too much of a good thing may not necessarily be a good thing.

Patrick - What do ya think, new wheels...

istockphoto_3119096_yellow_wheels.jpg

or another new ride! :beer

sadflame001a450.jpg

How very droll, Dwayne. I'm pleased to see your questionable sense of humor hasn't escaped you yet.

Don't you need to plug in that Millenium Yellow roadster to keep it's brightness from dimming?

-Patrick

I've been mulling this over. While I certainly like black, too much of a good thing may not necessarily be a good thing.

I agree...I think black wheels on a black car is just too much black. The black chrome however, is not black. It'd be interesting to see what the black chrome wheels look like on a black car.

How very droll, Dwayne. I'm pleased to see your questionable sense of humor hasn't escaped you yet.

Don't you need to plug in that Millenium Yellow roadster to keep it's brightness from dimming?

-Patrick

No no no...he just has to park it under a really bright street light for 'bout half an hour so it'll glow in the dark! :D

I agree...I think black wheels on a black car is just too much black. The black chrome however, is not black. It'd be interesting to see what the black chrome wheels look like on a black car.

I agree with too much black, but I think there are some styles out there that would look good. I just looked at the "black car" thread in the ORL but the Z06 I was looking for is now just a red "x", and I didn't see anything else in there that I was really drawn to. A nice mixture of black with chrome or polished aluminum would be sharp. BBS wheels are probably a little outdated.

Gee, we are already trying to "dress" Patrick's new ride. Oh well-it's all fun.;)

Rick

:gap

I agree with too much black, but I think there are some styles out there that would look good. I just looked at the "black car" thread in the ORL but the Z06 I was looking for is now just a red "x", and I didn't see anything else in there that I was really drawn to. A nice mixture of black with chrome or polished aluminum would be sharp. BBS wheels are probably a little outdated.

Gee, we are already trying to "dress" Patrick's new ride. Oh well-it's all fun.;)

Rick

:gap

Just trying to keep the ideas of spider web wheels out of his head...

Ask And You Shall See

CCW505a's in black chrome on a black convertible. A very classy look
- with just a touch of evilness.

179258side_in_sun.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom