Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Acquisition

CCW505a's in black chrome on a black convertible. A very classy look
- with just a touch of evilness.

Remo:cool
179258side_in_sun.JPG

Now, I do like those! Very eye-catching!

-Patrick

Patrick, congrats on a great lookin' ride!

SAVE THE :w

Patrick, congrats on a great lookin' ride!

SAVE THE :w

:w:w:w:w"Patrick me boy"It looks as if the Leprechauns have been working overtime. Really a great looking ride.:beerScott

Thanks, guys! I've had it one month this weekend, and I get a kick out of the looks I get when I operate the power convertible top. People stop and watch the top tuck itself away, fascinated. But I'm already getting mod fever: I miss my Borlas.

-Patrick

There might be something to be worked out at CruiseFest'08. :cool

Intriguing, 'Dre. Of course, there's always the possibility I might have added an aftermarket exhaust before then- Corvette Center of Colorado Springs does good work. I watched them install a Corsa exhaust at the Mod Party we did in June.

Intriguing, 'Dre. Of course, there's always the possibility I might have added an aftermarket exhaust before then- Corvette Center of Colorado Springs does good work. I watched them install a Corsa exhaust at the Mod Party we did in June.
Congrats on the new ride ! :upthumbs Come out to Funfest this month. They put on exhausts all weekend, one right after another with all the brand names you want to drool over. Then you get to take off WFO in front of maybe 15,000 Corvettes and 45,000 screaming fans and let them hear your baby... :upthumbs

Awesome Ride

Great new ride. I got my C6 Vert at the end of July and have fun everytime I put the top down and do a little cruizin! Enjoy!

Great new ride. I got my C6 Vert at the end of July and have fun everytime I put the top down and do a little cruizin! Enjoy!

I know the feeling! Top down cruising can't be beat!
:D

-Patrick

Patrict,

Not sure how I missed this but a BIG CONGRATUATIONS and I am sorry it's late. Your C-6 is awesome and of course I love the black, roadsters are cool but I am pretty sure I would stay with the coupe but with the power top I would consider it long and hard. That sure would be a nice problem to have though; trying to decide.

Bill

In black the Z06 is hot! Congrats and enjoy!

;LOL Hey Bill you forgot to cross a couple of T's. Is this a Freudian slip?:chuckle

Not intentional rest assured, without spell check I am dead in the water. I will never ever be a spelling bee champion :L

Here are the T's (t-t-t) that I owe :eek:hnoes and I am not real sure it's still right but I do appoligize. Spell check is a great invention for me that's for sure!!!

Take care,
Bill :w

I got a new camera recently, so I'm eager to see if my meagre photography skills have improved. And, of course, my test subject is Vixen...

Side1.jpg

Profile1.jpg

Front2.jpg

This was an attempt to be a bit "creative." Not sure how well it worked...
HUD.jpg

And this is always nice- the Corvette recognizes me. ;)
BadPatrick.jpg

-Patrick

Pretty bad :upthumbs look'n machine Patrick, just doesn't get much better than black; when it's clean that is.

Bill :w

Terrific Photos

Patrick - thanks for the great pictures. The new camera seems to be doing a good job and the subject matter is outstanding.

Remo:cool

LongShotLeft.JPG

Imagine World Peace....At 160 MPH

Patrick
Great shots of the black beauty (bet the green hornet would love your car, Cato too). Can't wait to see it in person. BTW, I had 6 inches of snow (thanks to Remo bringing up the S word last week) last night, so the 4X4 went to work today. By Wednesday, should be in the 70s and should be able to drive the vert again. What vehicle do you drive when we get a snowfall?
Thanks for the pics, and now that you have a new camera , can we expect more?
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom