Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New C3/C4 Owner

Karsten

Corvette
1973 Coupe Base, 1993 Roadster
So I bought my 1st Corvette, 1973 coupe and we will just say now I am on Eckler's great customer list....I expect a Christmas card.

w479.jpg

So after getting the car it was not as expected....complete new interior is in the works, new springs, shock and sway bars front and rear, all new weather stripping, vacuum lines, 2.5 inch pipes, headers, motor work ( cam, manifold, new carb) here in a couple weeks and I forget what else I bought:happyanim:

Then it is off to the paint shop before spring.

So while working on the parts list for the 1973 I ran across an Polo Green 1993 Convertible I figured I had to have.

xs6m.jpg

Oh well, 2 Hummer's, 2 Boats, 2 Harley's and now 2 Corvette's....I wonder if I could get away with 2 GF's...I doubt it.

Now time to buy the neighbors house and turn it into the Ultimate Shop/Man Cave with a bath, kitchen, beer cooler, spare bed room and Huge Flat Screen TV with a bar....so I can keep all my toys.

Karsten

Last edited:
Welcome Karsten, love the polo green machine. Two is always better than one!!! Good luck with the cars. :beer

Welcome Aboard

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . We're happy to have you.

-Bill :w

:welcome

So I bought my 1st Corvette, 1973 coupe and we will just say now I am on Eckler's great customer list....I expect a Christmas card.

So after getting the car it was not as expected....complete new interior is in the works, new springs, shock and sway bars front and rear, all new weather stripping, vacuum lines, 2.5 inch pipes, headers, motor work ( cam, manifold, new carb) here in a couple weeks and I forget what else I bought:happyanim:

Then it is off to the paint shop before spring.

So while working on the parts list for the 1973 I ran across an Polo Green 1993 Convertible I figured I had to have.

Oh well, 2 Hummer's, 2 Boats, 2 Harley's and now 2 Corvette's....I wonder if I could get away with 2 GF's...I doubt it.

Now time to buy the neighbors house and turn it into the Ultimate Shop/Man Cave with a bath, kitchen, beer cooler, spare bed room and Huge Flat Screen TV with a bar....so I can keep all my toys.

Karsten

Welcome and congrats on your 'Vette Karsten!

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom