Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New C4 owner from Tri Cities, Washington

larrym

Corvette
1991 Convertible
Hey y'all. Retired from 40 years work in Alaska to Texas, burned up there and moved to Tri Cities, Washington where I bought a '91 Corvette Convertible for fun in the sun. I've ordered a FSM, but have a few questions to throw out there before it's arrival, hoping to get some guidance. I owned a '63 split window when I returned from Vietnam in 1967, that was one fun car, especially for a young man 21 years old.

Hey welcome to the party......Nice C4....head for the C4 forum and someone will do their best to get you some answers. I wish you still had the 63.....:D

Hey y'all. Retired from 40 years work in Alaska to Texas, burned up there and moved to Tri Cities, Washington where I bought a '91 Corvette Convertible for fun in the sun. I've ordered a FSM, but have a few questions to throw out there before it's arrival, hoping to get some guidance. I owned a '63 split window when I returned from Vietnam in 1967, that was one fun car, especially for a young man 21 years old.
Very cool! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and thank you for your service! :pat

Welcome to CAC!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:welcome

I can see how Texas might burn you up after being in Alaska for a long time. Washington is probably more to your liking.

Enjoy the "new" Vette.

From a fellow C4 owner :welcome

Very cool! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and thank you for your service! :pat
I second that!! :pat:pat

-Mac

Great welcoming committee, thanks to you all. I'm a moderator over at hotrodders.com, where they call me 68NovaSS, if you're bored come on over for a look see. My hot rods are gone, vettes are my weapon of choice now, loving this site already. :w

Welcome aboard Larry. If you are a mod on another site, you are well aware of how things can go south. We here at CAC are a pretty tight knit group and we don't see as much of that kind of action here. I'm sure that you will enjoy your stay here.

Pictures are always welcome here too! :thumb

:w

Thanks for the welcome Toms, yes, I know how things can get, John ran a tight ship as a private owner, when the site was sold things got different, but we kept the same mods on and pretty much 'taught' the new admin, as much as could be.

I will post pictures as I go along, and continue to pick the brains of you all as I learn the oddities and ways of <modern day> Corvettes, hoping to upgrade along the way. The '63 fuelie split window I bought coming home from my first tour in Vietnam I didn't do much with, it didn't need work. I had a trade deal going with a 2003 owner for my big block T-Bucket locally here until I found it had a salvage title, that turned me away.

Again, thanks to all, you make us newbies feel at home. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom