Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New C5

hdkeno

Corvette
2005 Victory Red coupe
I Just sold my beloved c-3 beige/bronze 4 speed and just bought a 2000 torch red c-5 (GUY AND REMO made me do it:L)

I pick the car up this Friday.

some specifics 44 k Billy Boat exhaust (never heard of them before but LOVE the sound) K&N cold air induction, one owner 6 speed z06 style dark wheels all options.

So as a new c5 owner I welcome all advice and opinions,thanks in advance.

Ken

Well, welcome to the C5 fold....of course the accepted view of a C5 owner is that we are stuck up. :L So if you're going to be "one of us" you'll have to learn how to stick your nose in the air when any other generation Corvette is mentioned.......;LOL

No really, we are just a bunch of great guys who love any Corvette!:w

Well, welcome to the C5 fold....of course the accepted view of a C5 owner is that we are stuck up. :L So if you're going to be "one of us" you'll have to learn how to stick your nose in the air when any other generation Corvette is mentioned.......;LOL

No really, we are just a bunch of great guys who love any Corvette!:w

Well said Tom

welcome to the c-5 club! you'r going to enjoy it!There are many good people here to help you with any problems or questions that you might have on your NEW corvette.I have used this site many times,for tips,info,etc.I had a red 1979 that I sold to buy a brand new 2002 coupe.:w

Hey man, you are gonna love your C5, don't forget to wave! :w

Ken,

I just read your post in the L81 Registry and totally understand your feelings about getting rid of your 81. Then again, I know how excited you are about the C5...and excited you should be! :D You'll love it!!

Congratulations.

Elaine

Enjoy your new ride, will we see you at the Mystic, CT event on 10/3?:thumb

Congrats on your C5! I went from a C4 to a C5 and haven't regretted it once. You're gonna love that car! :thumb

Outstanding!!!!

Way to go Ken:thumb

Way to go Ken:thumb

Thanks Remo,hopefully i can get on the field next year with you and Remo,and Bill,Gail and Ken. Looking forward to it .

Picked up the car today,put about 70 miles. LOVE the sound,ride ,looks and :grinshot acceleration. looks like new,runs like new,even has almost a new car smell inside. will post some pics.

Ken

Hey Ken,:)

I sold my 87 vette last month and looking to purchase a C5. Been looking on EBay and other sites. Found some put bids on them but nothing yet. Where did you find yours and what kind of condition was it in? I really can't wait(excited) to get in one! Iwould rather go private then dealer but will take either. :w

Thanks,
Paul:):w

Enjoy it. Beware of internet forums though. They will help you spend a lot of money! :D

Hey Ken,:)

I sold my 87 vette last month and looking to purchase a C5. Been looking on EBay and other sites. Found some put bids on them but nothing yet. Where did you find yours and what kind of condition was it in? I really can't wait(excited) to get in one! Iwould rather go private then dealer but will take either. :w

Thanks,
Paul:):w

Paul, get in touch with me. We have some really nice C5's...you can also check them out here on the Corvette Action Center where we are a supporting vendor. Let me know what you're looking for.

C5: 1997 - 2004 Corvettes For Sale by Dealers - Corvette Classifieds - 2009 2010 2011 ZR1 Corvettes and Corvette Parts For Sale

Elaine
Corvette Mike New England

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom