Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Callaway Owner...

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new Callaway owner...also one of the moderators here on the Corvette Action Center. My husband and I bought a 2011 Grand Sport Callway convertible. Gorgeous if I do say so myself. Will post pictures soon, and we'll be driving it to Carlisle next week.

Elaine

Congrats Elaine!!
Can't wait to see pix! :drool:
Enjoy!!
:wJane Ann

Elaine, would this be one of those VERY NICE Vettes that come thru Corvette Mike's? :thumb:thumb:thumb
Just wondering ............
Andy :w

Congratulations! We have a friend in the club that has a 2010 Callaway GS and it is a beast!!!

Ron
"Baldie88"

Incredible looking Corvette Elaine. I was wondering why a Callaway instead of the new 427 convertible? Both Corvettes are awesome, so I'm happy for the both of you that you purchased one of the two; maybe you should get the 427 and have them both. Billy has a great Callaway coupe that he showed off at the 2011 CF in Effingham. Wish I could be a C at C to see your new Corvette.

Barrett

Welcomeelaine

ELAINE, YOU HAVE BOUGHT ONE OF THE WORLDS FINE SPORTS CAR, HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND APPRICATE THE FINE CAR YOU NOW OWN, I'M SURE YOU WILL. YOUR CALLAWAY FRIEND BILLY :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Elaine, would this be one of those VERY NICE Vettes that come thru Corvette Mike's? :thumb:thumb:thumb
Just wondering ............
Andy :w

Andy,

Sure is!!

Elaine

Incredible looking Corvette Elaine. I was wondering why a Callaway instead of the new 427 convertible? Both Corvettes are awesome, so I'm happy for the both of you that you purchased one of the two; maybe you should get the 427 and have them both. Billy has a great Callaway coupe that he showed off at the 2011 CF in Effingham. Wish I could be a C at C to see your new Corvette.

Barrett

Hi Barrett,

I had some interest in the new 427 convertible but we already had a 2008 427 Z06 so the only difference would be the top. Besides, this Callaway came to us and the price was very right. Who knows? Maybe our very adult pledge to share nicely won't work at all, and we'll have to scoop up another one! :D

Elaine

ELAINE, YOU HAVE BOUGHT ONE OF THE WORLDS FINE SPORTS CAR, HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND APPRICATE THE FINE CAR YOU NOW OWN, I'M SURE YOU WILL. YOUR CALLAWAY FRIEND BILLY :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Thanks very much!

Elaine

We just returned from our favorite Corvette weekend, Corvettes at Carlisle, and were honored to have met Reeves Callaway again and have him sign the fuel rail cover of our '11 Callaway.

We also were honored to have been selected by one of the "Celebrity Judges", the owner of a large Chevy dealership in PA, as his pick. In all the years that we've been attending Corvettes at Carlisle with six different Corvettes, we've never had one draw the attention this Callaway did! Wow...

Elaine

Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new Callaway owner...also one of the moderators here on the Corvette Action Center. My husband and I bought a 2011 Grand Sport Callway convertible. Gorgeous if I do say so myself. Will post pictures soon, and we'll be driving it to Carlisle next week.

Elaine

Very nice, I hope to see live soon!!!
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom