Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*New COTM* and a hidden change...

*89x2*

Folks, just an FYI, as the newest Callaway of the Month was added yesterday to the Callaway Owners Group Website
cog.gif
With over two dozen images, there are many angles to view on this one :cool Check it out!

Additionally, a "hidden change" was made in the Feb. 2004 Callaway of the Month, which can be seen in the "GALLERY" section of the COG website - see if you can pick it out :cool

Also, if you own a Callaway automobile and would like it featured as a future COTM, please post here, or drop an email with your details on the vehicle :beer

That sounds like the McArdle exhaust the day he picked up his car . That was a bad day for Luigi as someone took his car out for a spin and the car got a little squirrelly getting on to the highway. Luigi was heard saying something like please don't wreck my car. As he was in the passenger seat holding on for dear life.:boogie

Folks, just an FYI, as the newest Callaway of the Month was added yesterday to the Callaway Owners Group Website
cog.gif
With over two dozen images, there are many angles to view on this one :cool Check it out!

Additionally, a "hidden change" was made in the Feb. 2004 Callaway of the Month, which can be seen in the "GALLERY" section of the COG website - see if you can pick it out :cool

Also, if you own a Callaway automobile and would like it featured as a future COTM, please post here, or drop an email with your details on the vehicle :beer

I'm not a fan of brown, but that interior is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E

Incredible is RIGHT!

That sounds like the McArdle exhaust the day he picked up his car . That was a bad day for Luigi as someone took his car out for a spin and the car got a little squirrelly getting on to the highway. Luigi was heard saying something like please don't wreck my car. As he was in the passenger seat holding on for dear life.:boogie

That was indeed a GREAT DAY! :upthumbs Thanks again Luigi for the memories of driving your car! :beer :lou

I'm not a fan of brown, but that interior is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E
Brangeta, the technical definition of the C16's interior is Mahogany :cool Very deep!

Thanks for the pic Chris! Hopefully someday I'll have a car featured! :D

The more I look at the interior details the more I love it!!
Great COTM :)

Groeten Peter.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom