Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Site updates and news...

*89x2*

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts, I wanted to take a moment to let you all know the newest Callaway of the Month has been added as of yesterday to the www.callawayownersgroup.com website - A VERY special car, it is one of my absolute favorites! :cool

Check it out! :v

In other news, the Texas Callaway Gathering has been set into motion - Hopefully many Callaway Corvettes, Owners, and Enthusiasts will be attending - Please respond in this thread: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80489 if you can attend :cool ...Having never been to this show, it is something I am really looking forward to attending :cool

Enjoy the site & the fine spring weather we are having - If you have not taken your Callaway out of storage, what are you waiting for??

As always, feedback is gladly welcomed and suggestions for COTM's and other ideas are essential to keeping things fresh - Thanks :cool

Enjoy! :upthumbs :lou
~ Chris

Gotta love the Speedsters!! I love the Metallic Black/Red color combo, but I wonder what it would have looked like if they would have went with Reeves' colors.

reubenmc said:
Gotta love the Speedsters!! I love the Metallic Black/Red color combo, but I wonder what it would have looked like if they would have went with Reeves' colors.

Reuben, the Pumpkin color was used once - but on a C12 :cool Very WILD :cool

Regarding the www.callawayownersgroup.com website, a few more updates have been made today, including the following:
cog.gif

One owner has decided to keep their Callaway - Marketplace has been changed to reflect this :cool

Enjoy that car! :lou

Also, some Owners again looked for a way to "give a little back" to the Callaway Community - Look for the 2006 Special Edition COG Windshirts, benefting the C.M.C.F. again this year to be released in the coming days...

The info is all on the website :cool
cog.gif

Enjoy the site & keep the feedback coming both here, and by the email sent :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom