Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Forum member, but long time B2K owner.

88Callaway

Hi to all,

I have been browsing the Callaway Forum for several weeks now and have really enjoyed this site immensely. I finally joined today. I only wish I had found this site sooner.

I have been a Corvette owner for 13 years. My current Corvette is a 1988 black Callaway roadster #86, which I have owned since 1993. The car was found at a local dealer and was a one-owner trade in for a new ZR-1. I finally started driving this car again this past summer. As I am sure you are all aware, this is an exhilarating experience. It has been enjoyable to see the amount of passion and knowledge available here for the Callaway Twin Turbos. I hope to share my experiences and limited knowledge in the future.

You guys are great,

Terry

Welcome!

Terry,

Good to have you on the board. I am flying to New York in the morning to pick up my new 88 B2k. Im very excited, Ive been a Vette owner for 12 yrs but this is the first Vette of this caliber for me. This a great place with a cool group of guys.

Josh

Terry,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and glad to have you aboard. :)

Thanks!

Josh,

I have been following your story concerning your new purchase. I wish you the best on your trip. Even though it was 9 years ago, I remember driving mine home for the first time - I couldn't stop smiling. My cheeks literally hurt after a while. Let me know if you experience the same sensation.

Terry

Welcome Terry!

Glad you made the leap to full member status. Now all we need are the user names "87Callaway" and "89Callaway" and we'll have all the TT years covered!

There is nothing quite like hitting full boost in 3rd and 4th gear and feeling as though the hand of God is pushing you down the road! :beer

Welcome 88Callaway

I'm sure you've found that CACC is populated with friendly and helpful members. Come back often and tell us about your Callaway!
Heidi

WELCOME!

Terry, Welcome to the CAC! We have THE BEST group of owners here and together, we had a BLAST at Carlisle in August :)

I will have to agree w/ 90Callaway and the statement on 3-4 shift (since I have done this now a few times:D)

But NOTHING Beats his DOWNSHIFT on the highway and blowing flames 2 ft back out of his Magnaflows!!!

Luigi's pic disc is very cool-don't wait on asking for it :)

Enjoy! *89x2*

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome! I've contacted Luigi for the photo CD. I can't wait to see it.

Take care everyone and have a great weekend! Hope to get a photo posted soon and share my distributer problems in the near future...

Terry

:)

Hi Josh!
I read that you picked up your new 88 Callaway and I am interested to know the details on the car since I am the owner of an 88 Callaway Coupe myself with 10,000 original miles.
Best of luck with the car,and that also goes to Terry who from the looks of that photo picked up a VERY nice 88 Callaway roadster!
Lou :_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom