Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new from Arizona

black59

Corvette
1959 black and white
This forum is great , Iam from Peorin Az I own a 1959 corvette black with a white cove it originally had a 283/230 motor now has a 327/350(L79) with a tko5 speed the vette has been just restored with new paint, chrome and interior. I still have all the original parts that i removed(motor trans ect.)I am really excited to be a part of this forum :thumb

sal

Welcome to the CAC!
red_c5_wave.gif

This forum is great , Iam from Peorin Az I own a 1959 corvette black with a white cove it originally had a 283/230 motor now has a 327/350(L79) with a tko5 speed the vette has been just restored with new paint, chrome and interior. I still have all the original parts that i removed(motor trans ect.)I am really excited to be a part of this forum :thumb

sal

:upthumbs Welcome from fellow Vette lover in Texas!! Glad you are here.

Sounds like you have a really sweet classic! :D Good that you kept original parts...I would have done same thing bro....you'll find allot of knowledgeable folks if ya ever come accross problem with your 'baby'! :) enjoy :beer and welcome to CAC.... tim

Welcome new member

Sal, welcome to the cac, sounds like you have a neat ride........................Billy

sal

You mean Peoria? Welcome to our humble forum. :upthumbs

your right !!! your must be wondering how do I get my mail lol

Welcome from Gilbert. :w

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard Sal! Wow a 59....I just love the first gen cars. But I love all Corvettes. :chuckle First and second generation cars hold a special place in my heart though. Post up some pictures when you get the opportunity. :w

Not sure how Sal or others feel about it, but AZ is getting boycotted by the Californicators & other states & of course the Hollynerd types. Then on 29 July we get to carry heat, concealed, legally.

Things are lookin' up here in the land of sunshine.IMG_0277.jpg

Not sure how Sal or others feel about it, but AZ is getting boycotted by the Californicators & other states & of course the Hollynerd types. Then on 29 July we get to carry heat, concealed, legally.

Things are lookin' up here in the land of sunshine.View attachment 170

I think it is great. Most of the illegals will be leaving the state when the law gets enacted and are headed over to Kalifornia where they are more welcome.

I have always enjoyed the guns laws of this state. And the concealed part is just icing on the cake.

Yuma isn't "Nowhere". I was stationed there!
Besides, Nowhere is north of Wickenburg.

Welcome to the cac.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom