Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New from TX

Ruphelyn

Corvette
1994 Green Metallic Coupe
as an avid googler, i found this site while browsing for parts for my father's '95 bright white coupe (i, being an idiot, forgot how brittle electrical connectors get in the engine compartment after 150K+ miles). my sister also owns a green '94 coupe, so as you can see, we are a chevy family

although i am only 16, it looks like you have a fantastic community here, and hopefully i can use it to learn, and possibly contribute back for the knowledge gained.

Welcome to the CAC, what a great age to be and liking the greatest sports car there is. good luck in the future and enjoy the vettes for a life time.........................Billy :w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the CAC. Learn well. Drive straight. Save The Wave.

Welcome ,there is a whole hurd of Texans here .Oh ,and good guys drive white:D

Welcome Ruphelyn to the :CAC from one of the "hurd":boogie:w

Welcome to the CAC Ruphelyn!!!

Nice to see some young blood join in and get into the Corvette Scene and keep the Corvette alive and well for many Years to come.

Mike.

Welcome to our little community! How lucky you are to have 2 Vettes in your immediate family - and at 16 no less! I had to wait until I was ... nevermind. ;)

Be sure to check out the CAC | Tech Center --> click

Lots of reading material and photos there. :thumb

:wJane Ann

as an avid googler, i found this site while browsing for parts for my father's '95 bright white coupe (i, being an idiot, forgot how brittle electrical connectors get in the engine compartment after 150K+ miles). my sister also owns a green '94 coupe, so as you can see, we are a chevy family

although i am only 16, it looks like you have a fantastic community here, and hopefully i can use it to learn, and possibly contribute back for the knowledge gained.
Very cool! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to Corvette Action Center glad you could join us :thumb

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom