Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Guy in CT

shmann

Corvette
1995 Admiral Blue
shmann-albums-buggy-picture2225-corvette.jpg

Hey folks - I've been lurking for some time. I wanted to say Hi, and to introduce myself and my new baby. I picked up a 95 Corvette from some great folks in SC. My car has about 19,500 miles and is just mint. As I find my way around the board I'll be sure to post pics soon. I've wanted a Corvette for a while and my wait was rewarded with the one I purchased. This car has obviously been cared for it's entire life, and I'm planning to continue that care. So far so good - it drives great.

I'll see you out there,
Steve
PhotoView.jsp

Hi Steve and welcome to the :CAC !!

The 95 Admiral Blue is a gorgeous Vette!! Congrats on landing a pristine example. :thumb

Be sure to explore the Tech Center and Model Center too!

:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!:welcome

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome Steve to Corvette Action Center we're glad you've joined us. You will love it here; the best of the best bar none :beer

Choice looking blue C-4 it looks like a find of a life time :thumb

Bill :w

Thanks Everyone! I'm off to a big Vette gathering in Mystic CT today.

How was your trip?

Thanks for asking Bill - Awesome day - it cleared up nice. My 2yr old was in his glory. So many nice cars. I was obviously doing a little comparing to other C4's of my era, and I have to say mine compares well in respect to condition. I'll have to enter in some shows next year (once I learn the ropes).

Welcome

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the CAC, I'm a new-be fro CT as well. I also attended the show in Mystic on Sunday.

Paulv

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the CAC, I'm a new-be fro CT as well. I also attended the show in Mystic on Sunday.

Paulv

Hi Paul - Nice Car! The day was great wasn't it... Nice day for a convertible ;)

Welcome to the forum Steve. :w you have a nice looking Corvette.

I want your 1954, but I would be afraid to drive it probably. Just be nice to look @ it though :thumb If memory serves me and it doesn't as well as it use to; but wasn't there less 54's made than 53's? Those vintage Vettes are what made Corvette what it is today! The all American Sports Car :beer

Thanks to all for the well wishes... and your 54 is one nice looking car as well. I don't know about the 1st gen models, but they are unmistakable lookiing. I guess in some way all Vette's are unmistakable.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom