Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new guy

Ron Bogle

Corvette
1985 c4
Hi to every one
I am new to corvette ownership. I just recently purchased a 1985 corvette coupe, and I am loving every thing about it, the car was in very good original condition with only 74000 miles. I am looking forward to doing some horse power improvments this winter, along with a few minor repairs. Any suggestions would be appreciated as far as performance improvments to this car. Thanks to all who might be willing to help.:w

welcome to the CAC!!!

Hi to every one
I am new to corvette ownership. I just recently purchased a 1985 corvette coupe, and I am loving every thing about it, the car was in very good original condition with only 74000 miles. I am looking forward to doing some horse power improvments this winter, along with a few minor repairs. Any suggestions would be appreciated as far as performance improvments to this car. Thanks to all who might be willing to help.:w
Congrats and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Welcome to the CAC!!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard Ron, we're glad you found us. Stay in touch and we do like pictures if you have any of your ride :beer
Bill :w

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center...and to the world of Corvettes! It's a guarantee that your life will never be the same!! ;)

Elaine

North central not far from I35, and yes I have already put my car in my shop for the winter.:(
Actually I am looking forward to doing some simple mod's this winter.:)

North central not far from I35, and yes I have already put my car in my shop for the winter.:(
Actually I am looking forward to doing some simple mod's this winter.:)

I have a daughter in Grinnell, IA. Welcome abord.

Welcome to the forum Ron. :w Enjoy your 1985 Corvette.
I had a new 85 that was Red/Grey with the 4 plus 3 shift. Great car.

welcome to the cac

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom