Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Guy

Kevo

Corvette
1993 torch red stripped automatic coupe
Hello, new to owning a Corvette , 93 coupe, it's a fun car. Trying to get used to it's characteristics. "The coolest thing about a Corvette in the driveway is .....Knowing that it's yours"

Hey new guy....welcome to the CAC and I have to agree....it's nice to walk by a window and see the Vette sitting and waiting for action......I better go look at mine right now......:thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to CAC! This is the best Corvette site around. When I got mine, I had to go check to make sure it was there in the garage four or five time a day. :w

Welcome aboard Kevo. Great site for info on your C4. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Hello, new to owning a Corvette , 93 coupe, it's a fun car. Trying to get used to it's characteristics. "The coolest thing about a Corvette in the driveway is .....Knowing that it's yours"

Welcome aboard we're glad you've joined us :happyanim: Now that you;ve been bitten by the Corvette bug you will never be the same and that ;) and/or :D will be bigger everytime you look at it and or drive it.

-Bill :w

Last edited:
Let me add another warm welcome...both to the Corvette Action Center and to the world of Corvettes! As others have said, your life will not be the same!!

Congratulations...

Elaine

Welcome to the Forum Kevo. :w

Welcome aboard!

Pleasure to have you here.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom