Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New here.

Machine15825

Corvette
1984 C4
Looking for help with my car... Just got it. Needs exhaust work, tried getting one off a supporting member on here but he doesn't seem to want to ship it. I am in the process of tuning it up and putting the 85 fuel pump in it. I got a ac delco replacement and it didn't come with the plug to splice into the stock sending unit. Any tips and tricks would be appreciated. Can I adjust my fuel pressure with out a special tool?? And if I do need a special tool can anyone get me a part number?? Its purple, needs paint, needs some interior work, and a rear wheel bearing, but its inspected till May of next year and I only have about 500 bucks wrapped up in it.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

If you don't get much of a technical response to your inquiry here, start a thread in the C4 Tech Forum also.

:wJane Ann

Welcome aboard! Like Jane Ann said, you'll probably get a quicker answer on your question if you post over in C4 Tech. Someone over there is bound to be able to help you.

I'm working on answers from the crossfire injection vault right now... I'll have many questions in the Tech area with due time.

Welcome to CAC

Welcome to Corvette Action Center Machine 15825 we're glad you could join us. Not any help on your C-4 fuel pressure issue but I am sure someone in the C-4 section will be getting with you soon as you start a thread there.

Take care and stay in touch,
Bill :w

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

MMhh.. The addy looks familiar.. XFireInjection Vault member too hu? :)

:w
-Stefan

Welcome to the forum Machine 15825. :w Corvettes.....any year are fun to work on.

I have enjoyed doing everything but putting my spoiler on... It was horribly mean! haha.

welcome to the club, hope you enjoy................Billy:w:w:w:w:w:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom