Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New kid on the block

• Thread starter Thread starter vetterestorer
  • Start date Start date
Hey! Glad to see you made it. Welcome. Pull up a chair and pop some beer. :drink

91 Big block? You gotta tell us more. Sounds like a FUN toy to have vetterestorer.
Welcome, I am a FNG as well.

Hey glad to see you here!

Now its time to show us what your doing with your ZR-1!!!

At least I want to see the work! :beer

Johnny

I think we need a parts for sale/wanted section!!

Welcome:CAC

To those wondering about the Z's. # 1 is a 91 with a 468 injected big-block. #2 is a 92 Green/black 1 of 2 with 2,315 miles. Fikse all around and Tri-flo exhaust. Thats about all I've done to #2, as far as the repairs I just have not had the time. The bolt on stuff was easy.

vetterestorer said:
To those wondering about the Z's. # 1 is a 91 with a 468 injected big-block. #2 is a 92 Green/black 1 of 2 with 2,315 miles. Fikse all around and Tri-flo exhaust. Thats about all I've done to #2, as far as the repairs I just have not had the time. The bolt on stuff was easy.

I would sure like to see some pics of the 468 injected 91. Can't put them on this forum, but maybe you could get someone to host them and post the link??;worship

We would like to have you visit the LT5 registry too and consider becoming a member!:upthumbs

You can check out my toys at "pureperfection.net", let me know what you think!
Mike

let me know what you think!
Mike

Mike,
Hearing about the 92 is kind of like dangling food in front of a fat man, you told me everything except what the minor damage was on this ultra low miles ZR-1 and how you ran onto this car.

Now, the money pit is something else all together. What a machine. My congrats on your perseverence to build a truly unique Vette. It's really beautiful.

Thanks for sharing with us.:_rock

Jerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom