Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New LED taillights!

C

C3RVETTE

Re: New taillights!
LEDslit.jpg

Twilight & gleaming!
LEDsattwilight.jpg

I like the look at night the best.

What color is your car? Its a beautiful color.

Color? I'm not sure.I have been told by a local body shop its GM,but not Corvette.He matched the hood & rocker panels. Also found it was originally black

agreed.... very sweet color.... and it looks like a great paintjob from this view:thumb

I found the same lights at Ecklers for $200.00 a set. I might go the same route, looks good.

I found the same lights at Ecklers for $200.00 a set. I might go the same route, looks good.
Well,hopefully they actually do just bolt right up! These were $120 shipped,but had to spend time modifying them to fit.:eyerole

Those are beautiful LEDs! :upthumbs

I would not mind following your Vette! You would light up the way! :beer

SAVE THE :w

Those are beautiful LEDs! :upthumbs

I would not mind following your Vette! You would light up the way! :beer

SAVE THE :w

Thanks.I gave up my stock back-up lites,but I think these will be bright enough at night!:thumb

Well,hopefully they actually do just bolt right up! These were $120 shipped,but had to spend time modifying them to fit.:eyerole
I found them ( i think ) on ebay but they were a little bit more then $120.00 shipped ...
Do they come with a wire to allow all four lights to act as two ...

They look great and hopefully will fit on my '75

I found them ( i think ) on ebay but they were a little bit more then $120.00 shipped ...
Do they come with a wire to allow all four lights to act as two ...

They look great and hopefully will fit on my '75
Ecklers have some that look the same,but they are $99.99 per light! Wiring? Mine came with nothing but the lites.They actually have what are essentially the bottom halves of lite bulbs....they plug into the stock sockets & twist to lock(not easlily),just like 1157 bulbs.But my stock bulb sockets are different on the inside back-up lites...different bulbs(the locking tabs are different).But the LED lites are all the same.Thats why I had to cut the wires off & hardwire them into the outer lites wiring.Also,as I mentioned earlier,since the back-up lites wiring holes are higher up & they needed to be reamed out lower. ---On another note,the buyer didnt like my comments about his misleading ad,& so since Ebay decided not to allow sellers to give neg. feedback,he went after me saying I never paid him.If that was true,why did I recieve the lites,& get an email saying to "enjoy my purchase"? I sent Ebay proof by email & still got an "Unpaid Item Strike"! So,I faxed more proof and I'm awaiting results.:mad

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom