Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member and first time owner!

K

kwdleo

2006 Corvette purchased used with only 2400 miles!!! Forums are valuable, thanks to Aurora40 I was able to download link for owner's manual...an item the dealer has been unable to supply...:)

Congrats and welcome the the :CAC!
Nice color too! ;)

:w
Guy

Thanks for the welcome...I like that '89 roadster...but will play with this one for awhile first before I start looking for number two. This one blows me away!!! In fact, I think it's time to go for a night drive on the parkway...

kwdleo...:w

welcome to CAC!!! hlope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!!

Welcome. And as somebody already said, that's a really sharp color ya got there!

Fall_car_pics009.jpg

Welcome to CAC. 2400 miles? Why would anyone buy a new car and only put 2400 miles on it....heck I'd put that many on in a weekend.....well I guess it is people like that that allow people like us to get great cars. Congrats, now you need to think about driving out to Colorado next summer for CruiseFest 2007. Hope to see you there.

My guess, Toms..2400 miles on a lease...no less. That's about how long it took for the first payment to become due and he realized what he had done. He traded at the same dealership for a work truck. For me, it's not about the money...it's about the thrill!

Kwdleo:w

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. Great look'n C-6 you have there.

Bill

Welcome to the CAC and congrats on the C6! Nice color! Glad you were able to find the owner's manual. You'll find lots of valuable information here and very friendly and helpful people.

:w Jane Ann

Boy going for a ride sounds great BUT! I am bummin, sitting here in northen Ohio.Tonight it's raining,blowing and 38 out.Reality has set in,I bought myself a battery tender today.Once the salt hits the road I am done.

Welcome to the CAC!
Great shots, your new vette is a beauty :m

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom