Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member and owner

Stepsride

Corvette
1994 Corvette Convertible
I am a new owner of a 1994 Corvette Convertible 6sp. I unfortunately got it the worst way possible. My Father-In-Law just past due to complications of Parkinson's Disease. He loved this car! The way I see, it is now my job to keep it in like new condition as it is now and ENJOY IT! When I am done pass it down to my kids from their Grandpa.

It is a great cruising car especially down here in Florida. It is great to take a ride from Tampa to Miami in it. I can see why he loved it.

About me: I am a long time gear head and now in a Jeep phase. I restore and work on anything. I am not a Chevy/Ford/MOPAR fan boy. I just enjoy and love automobiles. I wanted to join this to get some more information about my new Corvette and others that I may be interested in down the road. I also joined to get some good advice on local Tampa StPete shops and parts to buy and also to stay away from. I hope I can contribute as I become more knowledgeable and experienced. I may not comment just due to the fact that I have not done that job or worked on it myself. I will not comment on what I heard to be true. To me that does not help.

Stepride
Jim Stepkoski

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Jim, and kudos to you for keeping your father-in-law's dream alive! :w

Sorry for your loss.
Enjoy the car!

Welcome .

Welcome aboard! :w You've come to the friendliest forum around. We have knowledgeable people here who are ready and willing to share their knowledge....just ask!

Welcome to CAC!!!
Enjoy!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom