Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Central Virginia

T

Towu4free

hello everybody, i have actually been a member for about a month now but just now saw this forum..so here it goes...i bought my 1994 corvette drop top new years day!! found it on craigslist.com and fell in love, it is green with tan top, tan and black interior(my fav) 4l60e trans LT1 everything is stock on it that i am aware of however it does have a hypertech airfoil already installed and the TB coolant bypass, the car has Chrome sawblades all the way around 17x9.5 with 255/45 tires all the way around...i think it needs some wider ones in the rear, i paid $7500 for the car it has 125K on it im the third owner.. here are the things i have done to it so far

1 fuel pump
2 fuel filter
3 fuel pressure regulator
4 plugs
5 wires
6 oil change with filter of course
7 trans fluid change and filter
8 windows professionaly tinted with Lumar lifetime film 35% all the way around
9 buff/wax
10 good scrubbing and cleanin
11 new jensen radio with matching color faceplate
12 Lt1 console plaque
13 cleaned MAF and Throttlebody

i believe that is all....wow i didnt know i had done that much already...
by the way...im 18 and the reason i bought this vette is because i have always and i mean always wanted a c4 drop top... my dad owns a 75 vette 4 spd...can you believe those things only had like 165 hp?? well anyway..thats my story and save the wave guys!!! thanks to all that have helped me so far and that will help me in the future!!

P.s yes i have already gotten pulled over in this car...being it is faster than my truck i wasnt paying attention and i was clocked at 48 in a 35...oddly enough the officer let me off with a warning...im very luck and have slowed down quit:beer a bit

Congrats on your first Corvette and a belated welcome to the :CAC !!

It sounds as though you've started an extensive TLC program on your Vette and are bonding with her well. She'll treat you right because of that. :thumb

I prefer convertibles also and my first was a '94 Torch Red 'vert.

Just remember to enjoy your new pride and joy safely. We hope to hear your stories about her for a long time! ;)

:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the CAC. :w I wish I could have owned a Corvette when I was 18. Enjoy.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome Towu4free; we're glad you've joined us. You will find this to be the best web site there is for Corvettes and people who love them.

Stay in touch,
Bill :w

Just to put this post more up to speed, i recently added K&N filter W/cutlid, new radiator,new tires,Magnaflow cat back exhaust

the bad news is..i got pulled over again...59 in a 40....i got a ticket for that one...oh well you live and learn i guess lol happy vetting guys!!

Ouch !!!!! 19 over, better take that class that knocks points off. I got a speeding ticket down here in Wytheville,Va. and they gave me a choice of ticket or safe driving school.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom