Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Maryland

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on your latest addition. The white with red interior is a beautiful Corvette and should look stunning with some attention and TLC.

:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
be sure to check out the L-81 registry and register your vette!!!
enjoy!

Congrats on the '81 and welcome to the Corvette Action Center. :)

Love the white with red interior! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

Elaine

Welcome aboard! I've always had a soft spot for white sharks;). There's one just like yours over on my side of the Potomac.

First, :welcome and lots of luck with your new project.

Thanks everyone! I did register at the L81 registry and that is how I wound up here! This is my 3rd C3, I have had a 1977 and a 1973. After I sold each of those I immediately wanted another. Took me a while to find this one, but I think I did good on it. The lady said it had not been driven in 3 years, but the PA inspection stickers on it are from 1999! She owned the car since 1990, so it is possible I am the third owner. I am currently trying to gather up all the history on the car that I can. Any help in that area would be greatly appreciated. So far I know it is a St. Louis car and it was first titled in PA in May, 1981.

Welcome, that's going to be a fine looking 81 when you're done.

Tammy

Welcome to the CAC Centsless. :w After a good cleanup she will be beautiful.

Welcome aboard, I am sure glad that there are people like you out there to save these late C3s. I'm sure that it will be great once you get it done. I'm kind of partial to the white/red too! :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom