Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from Sweden

corvettesweden

Corvette
1973 conv 454 m21 classic white numbers match
Hallo everybody. I've just been a member here. I think it's awesome to gather all these enthusiasts. 1980 i was able to buy my first car. It was a Volvo amazon from 1965. Since then i think i have owned a couple of hundred cars. From the beginning, it was clear to me that i wanted a american musclecar. My big brother had a Charger-68 with 440magnum. But that was to expensive for me. I bought me later in the 80's a couple of chevy blazers. Then i had a Caprice-78 and later a 1968 impala convertible with stroked 307. At the same time i found an Oldsmobile delta88-72 convertible. All my life i'd been curious about corvettes. But in that case it had to be a bigblock. Suddenly one day i saw a -73 corvette in my neighberhood. I wanted a -68to72, but this one was a convertible, and it stod 454 on the hood. And ofcourse wasn't for sale. I talked with the owner several times, but without any luck. Then one sunday in 1998, he called me and sad that i could buy the car. I ran over and bought the car in 5minutes. In this time i knew how rare it was. It's a -73 convertible with 454 ls4 and m21 gearbox, and numbers match. Now i've owned this car for 16 years and i will never sell it. This year i put headders and sidepipes on, it makes a wonderful sound. That was little about my cars. Otherwise i'm sportinterrested, but my job as truckdriver makes me less sparetime. I hope i can chat with some of you here but as i sad i have little time with the computer. Yours sincerely Anders

Welcome to CAC.

Headers and side pipes would definitely make a wonderful sound. The last of the BBC Corvettes makes it a very special car.

Welcome aboard, Anders!!

Mac

Welcome aboard Anders. That's cool that you've owned for that many years. I hope that you are able to join in here often. :w

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Anders! :happyanim:

-Bill

Welcome! :w

Welcome, Anders. Glad you found us here. :w

Welcome to the CAC

Anders,

Sounds like a great Corvette.

Tom

Welcome to the Forum Anders. :w

Enjoy your Corvette.

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!

Welcome

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! Hope you enjoy the car! Keep us posted on what you do with it!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom