Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member From WNY

Emmasdad

Corvette
1993 Quasar Blue Convertible
Hi all. My wife and I just bought our first Vette. It's a 93 Quasar Blue Convertible. We are loving the car. It's practically brand new and alot of fun to drive. Winter will come way too fast!

smilies-42650.png

Congrats on your first Corvette!! The Quasar blue is a beautiful color on the C4's.

Post photos when you can... we love pix!!

Enjoy the forums and the Vette!!
:wJane Ann

Thanks Jane Ann and others for the messages. This board is much more friendly then the other one I hang around on. I need help resizing my photos to post them. They are huge files now. I've tried to do it in Adobe as well as my camera software (Kodak). All I can figure out is cropping them. Any help in how you work with yours? Thanks

Welcome Dad! If you need your pics re-sizing I can do it in minutes for you with Paintshop to Forum Friendly size. Just send 'em to mike(at)miketechinfo(dot)com and I'll get 'em right back to ya.

Emmasdad- Welcome. You've found the friendliest vette site on the net.
Have a look here for your photo resizing questions.

And please... don't say that word winter too loudly. Its enough to send some of our members off the deep end :chuckle

Tammy

welcome dad.....you are definetly right, and if you have any tech questions this is a great place to start, everyone has been a huge help on here

i might even try to make that picnic if im lucky

Welcome Dad! If you need your pics re-sizing I can do it in minutes for you with Paintshop to Forum Friendly size. Just send 'em to mike(at)miketechinfo(dot)com and I'll get 'em right back to ya.
Thanks Mike, I'm away at a conference right now. When I get home this weekend I'll take you up on your offer.

congrads on your new ride, and welcome to the cac. But be carefull out there.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome aboard Emmasdad- glad you could join us I think you will like it here.

Stay in touch,

Bill :w

Emmasdads picture

Hopefully I do this properly. I'm attempting to load a picture or two of our new baby. Thanks for the resizing help Zozzle, and for sweeping my driveway in the process. I cracked up when I read your email.

-Matt

Choice looking, love the color. . . . . . . . .

Bill

Welcome Aboard!
This is by far the most informative, responsive and also the friendliest Corvette forum on the web!

Congrats on getting your new Vette!

Thanks Jane Ann and others for the messages. This board is much more friendly then the other one I hang around on. I need help resizing my photos to post them. They are huge files now. I've tried to do it in Adobe as well as my camera software (Kodak). All I can figure out is cropping them. Any help in how you work with yours? Thanks

I see that you've had some help with your photos already... the link in Tammy's post is a thread designed to help newcomers in resizing their images for uploading. :upthumbs

This is a SWEET looking QB C4!! My first Vette was a Torch Red '94 convertible and I'd STILL have it if I could afford 2 Vettes.

:wJane Ann

attachment.php

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom