Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member in Summerville, SC

blainelocklair

Corvette
1996 White/Tan 53k
Hi everyone,

I just bought my first (and probably only) Corvette in September 2009. It's a 1998 C5, Arctic White with the Firethorn Red interior. I bought it at, of all places, a Ford dealership - O.C. Welch Ford in Beaufort, SC - after seeing it advertised online. It had 106,000 on the odometer, and is in very nice condition overall. It's pretty much bone stock, which was exactly what I wanted. I have been very pleased with it, and my son (he's 4) and I look forward to many adventures together in it.

I'm a member of my local Corvette club, the Coastal Carolina Corvette Club (Coastal Carolina Corvette Club). They're a great group of folks and they've helped enrich my Corvette ownership experience.

I've attached two of the many photos that the dealer sent me during my evaluation process - one of the exterior, one of the interior.

Thanks for being such a great community, looking forward to being a part of it and finding ways to contribute.

- Blaine

Welcome to the forum Blaine. :w I like white with red interior Corvettes.

Look around the different areas in the forum. Lots of good information.

My son (turned 16 in June) got to drive my '99 this summer. He is totally and utterly hooked... another Vette freak. I get the feeling you'll have one on your hands soon too. Welcome to the CAC.

Hi Blaine and welcome to the :CAC... nice Vette!

:wJane Ann

:welcome

Welcome to the forum!! Love the white with red interior look!! Gotta love them C5s!!

Congrats on the 1998 C5 and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :upthumbs

Welcome to the CAC!!!! Gotta love them white C5's.

That white 98 with the red interior is one great combo, welcome to the cac. I know you will enjoy.............................Billy:w:w:w:w:w

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom