Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member keh354 introduction

keh354

Corvette
1988 Medium Blue Convertible Z52
Hello everyone,

I have enjoyed this site for years and figured I might as well join. My first Vette was a 1991 metallic red/tan interior coupe I bought in 1999 with only 8,000 miles on the clock. I loved that car and a few years later I upgraded to a brand new all black 2003 Z06, what a great car!!! About that time my father retired from his job of 40 years and always wanted a Corvette. I helped him pick out a very nice and clean 1988 medium blue convertible with black top and blue interior with only 43,000 miles. My wife and I started having kids and soon the Z06 had to be sold for a family vehicle. My Dad's health declined a few years ago and I found myself inheriting his pride and joy which has now just surpassed 50,000 last fall and still in beautiful condition. Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and thank the members on this site for the great information and technical advice I have found here in the past.

Thanks,

Karl

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Karl.

The Corvette obsession started for me when my dads friend stop by our house with his brand new 1969 Corvette Convertible. I was blown away
by that car, and really couldn't resist when the C4's were introduced in 1984. I picked up my polo green '96 LT4 in '99, joined a couple of Corvette clubs
and have been hooked ever since. The ultimate C4 for me is the Grand Sport so when the opportunity to buy one came along I jumped at it.

This is a great site with plenty of knowledgeable participants, and a great resource. Check out the off topic posts every once in a while if you need a few laughs.

:thumb
Frank

Welcome to CAC Karl. :w A Vette is a Vette, no matter what year. Sounds like you've had a good experience with them. Welcome and enjoy.:thumb

Welcome to CAC.

Welcome to the Forum Karl.

I had a Dark Red Metallic 88 Convertible with tan top and interior. Great Car :w

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard Karl we're glad you've decided to join us :happyanim:

-Bill

Welcome to the family Karl. Here's hoping that you have many more enjoyable years with your Corvette.

Thank you for the warm reception guys!
:beer

Welcome. You will find this is a great place to spend some time.

Welcome aboard, Karl.

Mac

Hello everyone,

I have enjoyed this site for years and figured I might as well join. My first Vette was a 1991 metallic red/tan interior coupe I bought in 1999 with only 8,000 miles on the clock. I loved that car and a few years later I upgraded to a brand new all black 2003 Z06, what a great car!!! About that time my father retired from his job of 40 years and always wanted a Corvette. I helped him pick out a very nice and clean 1988 medium blue convertible with black top and blue interior with only 43,000 miles. My wife and I started having kids and soon the Z06 had to be sold for a family vehicle. My Dad's health declined a few years ago and I found myself inheriting his pride and joy which has now just surpassed 50,000 last fall and still in beautiful condition. Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and thank the members on this site for the great information and technical advice I have found here in the past.

Thanks,

Karl

Karl,

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining :thumb.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom