Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member to forum?

nelson84

Corvette
84 Z51 two tone bronze coupe 85 black on black
New member to this forum. Anybody on here from the other big corvetteforum?

Where is the best place to start on here, and what is a lounge forum? Is it seedy?

New member to this forum. Anybody on here from the other big corvetteforum?

Where is the best place to start on here, and what is a lounge forum? Is it seedy?

Welcome to the CAC. :CAC

We work hard to keep this place civilized and friendly. There are no "seedy" places on the CAC. I encourage you to explore the site. Be sure to check out the tech center, history, education, etc. I suggest that you start with the forums for the model years that are of interest to you.

The comedy section can be a little colorful, but it is tame by today's standards. The Edge is a forum for controversial topics, but there is no flaming even in there. Otherwise, it is all very safe for family members. The Off Road Lounge is a general "Lounge" for members to relax, make new friends and chat in general.

Nelson,
Welcome aboard.

DRTH pretty much summed it up.

I hope you enjoy it here. The information you can find, and the helpfulness of the members, is outstanding.

Tammy

What they said...

If you're looking for friendly, helpful people that love Corvettes and sharing information, experiences and photos - you've definitely come to the right place!

Welcome! Enjoy!

:w Jane Ann

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC Lot's of friendly people and good information here. Hope you enjoy it:w

Nelson,

Let me extend another welcome! You're sure to enjoy the people and the information here at the CAC!! Glad to have you with us.:)

Elaine

Hello,
I am a new member to the forum. I also belong to the other big forum. I really like the manner in which this forum is conducted. Thanks for the welcome.

MDred85

Canadians are always welcome and you don't need to have a passport.Got married to a strange women in New Brunswick on Sat afternoon.After 40 years she's still here. Good luck--Steve

Hello,
I am a new member to the forum. I also belong to the other big forum. I really like the manner in which this forum is conducted. Thanks for the welcome.

MDred85

Well, let's extend a welcome to you, also!!! Glad you decided to jump in and join us! :)

Elaine

I agree with everyone above! All the p***ng contests over there get a little old.....welcome!

Hello,
I am new here but I was a very early on member to that other forum. I have introduced many people to it since my joiningg in January of 2000. I must say that I am disappointed at the number of rants against not only other generation Corvettes, but other enthusiast cars in general.
I love that site and many of the member there, I have the highest regard for the work that it has taken to bring it up to where it is. It is a vital service. I will also keep attending there. I just wish that there could be a little more fellowship. We own world class sports cars across all the gens. That should not be easily forgotten.

MDred85

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom