Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Jhemp3

Corvette
1962 Honduras Maroon
Just wanted to say hello. I'm Jim and look forward to being part of the CAC forum. I own a really nice (doesn't everybody) 1962 driver, Honduras maroon with a solid lifter 327 and two tops. I'm attempting to determine if the block was replaced in early 1963 on factory warranty. (block casting date codes seem to help verify and there is no code stamped on the engine pad and no indication, I can determine, of decking. Car built 4.13.62 / block cast 3.17.63) Who knows, but it's been fun trying to track down previous owners to try and determine. The hunt continues. The last known owner lived in Allen Park, Michigan, and financed the purchase at the Cabrini Federal Credit Union, August 24, 1965. (Vin:20867S109690, 250HP)
Jim

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Jim! :w

I'm going to copy your thread into the C1 / C2 Corvette Forum for additional exposure and possible help to your inquiry.

Welcome aboard! :w

Mac

The invite only applies to my friend from Starkville .The next time I'm in Auburn Hills you can buy me lunch :D

Steve, the next time you have in Auburn Hill (and I'm there), I would be happy for you to buy me lunch. ;)

Glad you found us.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom