Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Deeavi

Corvette
Purchasing 2012 Torch Red Grand Sport Coupe
Hi guys! I am a new member from South Carolina. I have been a gear head since I was 10 years old. Built my first engine with my dad for a '64 Chevy pickup. After that I could not get enough.

I have had a lot of cars over the years, and I am sure many of you have as well. I should have kept several of them, but being young and stupid for a time, I didn't know any better. But one of the cars I enjoyed was a '68 corvette 327 with a 4speed. I was hooked! For what ever reason I just never got another corvette. but I have wanting one for awhile.
Well today hopefully I take delivery of C6 Grand Sport. I went to dealer in 2013 to order a new C6, but they had just cut off the orders. Couldn't find one like I wanted at that time, so I ordered a new 2SS Camaro convertable, which I still have. Finally, today I will have the car I have always wanted.
I will post pictures whe I have the keys in my hands!
Thanks for letting me share with you.

Deeavi

Welcome aboard! :happyanim:

:w

Welcome and congrats on the new purchase.

Tom

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!

Hi guys! I am a new member from South Carolina. I have been a gear head since I was 10 years old. Built my first engine with my dad for a '64 Chevy pickup. After that I could not get enough.

I have had a lot of cars over the years, and I am sure many of you have as well. I should have kept several of them, but being young and stupid for a time, I didn't know any better. But one of the cars I enjoyed was a '68 corvette 327 with a 4speed. I was hooked! For what ever reason I just never got another corvette. but I have wanting one for awhile.
Well today hopefully I take delivery of C6 Grand Sport. I went to dealer in 2013 to order a new C6, but they had just cut off the orders. Couldn't find one like I wanted at that time, so I ordered a new 2SS Camaro convertable, which I still have. Finally, today I will have the car I have always wanted.
I will post pictures whe I have the keys in my hands!
Thanks for letting me share with you.

Deeavi
Congratulations! Look forward to see pictures!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom