Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Other than my 2 of course! lol I sit here and SMILE looking at members gorgeous rides! Lynn

I assume you must be new and if I haven't already I would like to welcome you to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. 2 Vettes in your stable' I am jealous :drool: I am looking at another one; a 72 LT-1 but not sure how serious I am. Would like to wait until I build that garage with a house attached but somtimes opertunites just happen. Anyway how about some pictures your's when you get the chance? :v

Stay in touch;

Don't Forget To Wave

Bill :w

hello chip, hope you like the good people here in the cac. good luck with you bus. venture.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

I assume you must be new and if I haven't already I would like to welcome you to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. 2 Vettes in your stable' I am jealous :drool: I am looking at another one; a 72 LT-1 but not sure how serious I am. Would like to wait until I build that garage with a house attached but somtimes opertunites just happen. Anyway how about some pictures your's when you get the chance? :v

Stay in touch;

Don't Forget To Wave

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Can't wait to meet some of you at Carlisle! Anyone linking up for a Hi, or lunch? See you there! Save the Wave! Lynn:Twist :m

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Can't wait to meet some of you at Carlisle! Anyone linking up for a Hi, or lunch? See you there! Save the Wave! Lynn:Twist :m

Doubt that I will make it to Carlisle this year, I've never been and want to bad; maybe one of these days. That is coming up soon isn't it?

Again welcome, :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom